Black Widow and Spider-Man

• 63 results
#51 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:

Spider-Man's getting lucky these days considering where he is now with Widow and Sable.

O_o? Is that happening in Avengers or something?
#52 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5389 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: Go read the Ends of the Earth part of Amazing Spider-Man. He's teaming up with the girls for now. Around 683 to 685.

#53 Posted by Billy Batson (57802 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt:

I'm guessing it's happening in ASM judging by the solicits and covers.
BB

#54 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson
@saiyan_earthling: Ahk, thanks. Making my way through Slott's Spidey atm (I trade-wait).
#55 Posted by Billy Batson (57802 posts) - - Show Bio

Though isn't Black Widow with Bucky atm?
BB

#56 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5389 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: Anytime bud =)

#57 Posted by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

BB

In Winter Soldier, yes.

#58 Posted by Billy Batson (57802 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

In Winter Soldier, yes.

So she's dating both? lol.
BB

#59 Posted by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Not that I know of lol. I just know she is dating Barnes in Winter Soldier. I'm not paying attention to ASM but the people writing on this page are giving a vibe that she is but also the way I'm taking it is she is just understanding a new side to Peter since Sable is as well. But if it is true Marvel is throwing her around then. I've solicits of her kissing Hawkeye too.

#60 Posted by Billy Batson (57802 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

I hope they maker and her Hawkeye a couple for the lulz.
BB

#61 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio

Ew no.

#62 Posted by darthfury78 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that we can only hope to see some more team-up adventures between Spider-Man and The Black Widow in future stories. And no Natasha and Peter are not dating. But I feel that she has been nothing but in complete shock about Spider-Man as The BW has never seen this side to his persona before. It would be very hard for her to ignore Spider-Man once Ends of The Earth has concluded. I hope that The Black Widow and Spider-Man establish a true mutual friendship outside of The Avengers social circle.

#63 Posted by darthfury78 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@Antigonist said:

@Primmaster64:
Sure. But like I said, the context to all this is wonky, and she isn't herself here.

It was her unconscious mind that Natasha revert to. It represents her vulnerability. So what Spidey encountered where Natasha's personal emotions towards him, of which she would never tell him. And she never said that she was sorry for kissing him either after she got her memories back.

Why didn't she seek out Daredevil instead of Spider-Man when her mind reverted to Nancy Rushman fail safe persona?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.