Black Widow

Posted by Dragoness1993 (268 posts) - - Show Bio

How old is Black Widow meant to be? I understand she had an serum injected into her that made her age slowly.

#1 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess she is about 30 in appearance 
but nearly 70 years old in actual age.
#2 Posted by Antigonist (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow: Deadly Origin, the most recent origin story for her, has her birth year as 1928.  So, she is 82 or 83.

Judging from the rest of that series (and some comments she's made in other books) she looks to be in her twenties.

#3 Posted by RYU/BATMAN (388 posts) - - Show Bio

She's got to be at least 40 or 45. She was a child when Logan a.k.a. Wolverine was fighting during war world 2, so she is old. But somehow she has kept a healthy body.

#4 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio
@RYU/BATMAN: That`s because she had benn injected with a variation of the super soldier serum so she ages very very slowly .
#5 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that the whole Marvel universe just happends to be a place where EVERYONE ages slower than the the creatures of this world. At least 5 times slower. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.