A real life Black widow?

#1 Posted by Bathory1313 (521 posts) - - Show Bio

As most of the world has heard the US FBI has caught 11 Russian spies, there was one of them that really caught my attention though... Anna Chapman.. She's was portrayed as a young, rich, socialite partying it up in NYC trendy hot spots canoodling up to the rich and wealthy who has major politcal ties... so starting thinking about this.. isn't that how Black widow met Tony Stark in the Avengers animated film?  So what we have here is a Redheaded Russian spy.. a real life black widow...  I added some pictures for reference I think she even looks kind of liker Natasha.. what are your thoughts? 

#2 Posted by ironshadow (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a case of life imitating art.

#3 Posted by Bathory1313 (521 posts) - - Show Bio
@ironshadow: 

That's kind of how I was thinking about it... I am kind of amazed at the similarities..
#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18428 posts) - - Show Bio

That's pretty funny.
#5 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...uncanny.

#6 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

This is exactly what I thought when I saw her on the news this morning! I almost want to let her go for that reason alone.

#7 Posted by Bathory1313 (521 posts) - - Show Bio

I know right if you do a google search of her, you can see some more pics but seeing the one in Russia and the Black widow one (above) standing in front of the Kremlin... just plan uncanny

#8 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, thats interesting lol.

#9 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio
Joseph McCarthy was right... 

#10 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bathory1313 said:
"As most of the world has heard the US FBI has caught 11 Russian spies, there was one of them that really caught my attention though... Anna Chapman.. She's was portrayed as a young, rich, socialite partying it up in NYC trendy hot spots canoodling up to the rich and wealthy who has major politcal ties... so starting thinking about this.. isn't that how Black widow met Tony Stark in the Avengers animated film?  So what we have here is a Redheaded Russian spy.. a real life black widow...  I added some pictures for reference I think she even looks kind of liker Natasha.. what are your thoughts? 

"

Now so much IMO. I do, however, think she looks like Allison Sohn...Adam Hughes girlfriend.
#11 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr: Dang it, Starr! We don't know those people!
#12 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" @Roxanne Starr: Dang it, Starr! We don't know those people! "

Google Allison's name, dammit!!!  XD 

She looks at lot like that spy chick.
#13 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @Jotham said:

She looks at lot like that spy chick. "
Yeah, maybe. Much less dastardly, though.
#14 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

I don`t know where but a couple weeks ago 22 women attacked people at a busstop or something like this and they where all russian and were filled up with a ton of drugs . The women even called themselves Schwarze witwen what means Black widow in German . Nobody even knew that this women exist or where born . A real life Black widow Programm ???

#15 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" @Jotham said:

She looks at lot like that spy chick. "
Yeah, maybe. Much less dastardly, though. "

And while we are on the topic of spies...

News flash from Cully Hamner:

If you liked RED and intend to see the movie when it is released in October, there will also be a one-shot prequel by Cully coming out in comic shops at the same time.
#16 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham:  O.K., here ya go. Allison looks like this...

#17 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11386 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers = REAL LIFE???????

#19 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#20 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.