Who would make a good Sidekick for Black Panther?

#1 Posted by Rell127 (291 posts) - - Show Bio

I Know BP doesn't have a sidekick Storm wouldn't count . Suri might but just out of curiosity who would think could fill those shoes has his sidekick?

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12786 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, maybe if they did an Earth 616 version of Azari, of course, they could maybe not have him related

#3 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Kairan1979 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rell127:  I wan thinking about X-23.
1. Storm can recommend her to Panther.
2. Her powers and skills can be really halpful in crimefighting.
3. Laura owes Dadedevil for standing up for her in Target X when Captain America wanted to arrest her.
4. Laura needs to learn how to deal with the villains without killing them.
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther doesn't really need a sidekick and for that matter neither does any of the characters who have ever had one. I think having a sidekick at this point is more or less grooming for the future. If Marvel was thinking about it though..most likely I think it would\should be Shuri. I've always gotten the impression that Wakandan's have trouble playing nice with others so at the very least Shuri is his sister and she's spent some time as the Black Panther so she's good enough to assist him if he actually needs it.

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (11851 posts) - - Show Bio

Tigra

#7 Posted by Rell127 (291 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: T'Challa wouldn't frown on her killing people remember he has killed before.

#8 Posted by Rell127 (291 posts) - - Show Bio

@DalekDoctor2011: That might turn out interesting if he did accept her.

#9 Posted by Kairan1979 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rell127 said:

@Kairan1979: T'Challa wouldn't frown on her killing people remember he has killed before.

But he tries not to kill as the guardian of Hell's Kitchen.
#10 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: damn. that is a really good idea. i can really see it happening. BP being strict with her, but a softie at heart.

#11 Posted by KEROGA (992 posts) - - Show Bio

SPYKE from the xmen evolution universe

#12 Posted by Rell127 (291 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: Keyword is try lol. I could see T'Challa treating her like a sister.

#13 Posted by Rell127 (291 posts) - - Show Bio

@KEROGA: I can't see Spyke. From the X-men I can see Shadow Kat as a sidekick of his or even beast.

#14 Posted by windcaster (228 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Queen Divine Justice would be good. But I think Everett K. Ross would be even better.

#15 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Storm really badly...but I value my life

#16 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a goof but somewhat serious? His throne would make a great sidekick, meaning get him off skyscrapers and back where his stories actually have some scale. Personally.

Otherwise, they laid seeds for a personal relationship between him and Gentle awhile back, which I thought had some pretty important issues brought up that needed development, and it seems the story just floated away somewhere * looks around room and at ceiling *. I wouldn't mind seeing Gentle as his pupil, I think a lot of good stories could come from that.

#17 Posted by 218Comics (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979 said:

@Rell127: I wan thinking about X-23.
1. Storm can recommend her to Panther.
2. Her powers and skills can be really halpful in crimefighting.
3. Laura owes Dadedevil for standing up for her in Target X when Captain America wanted to arrest her.4. Laura needs to learn how to deal with the villains without killing them.

I really like that. X-23 would be a badass sidekick.

#18 Posted by jhazzroucher (15812 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Nhezno?

#19 Posted by kratonians090 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

x-23?

#20 Posted by Hatutzeraze (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Queen Divine Justice seems like the obvious answer.

#21 Posted by Blackreverend (138 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.