where to start reading bp?

#1 Posted by tal192939 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

i've got ff 52 in 4.0 contidion and i wanted to start read about him in the order it was publish can you gve me a list?

#2 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i would like that as well super interested

#3 Posted by Mykhael (67 posts) - - Show Bio

After FF you could get the essential BP which collects all of the 70's run, then Priest's run.

#4 Posted by moneyspider1 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

I recommend the first 2 volumes of Priest's run (unfortunately Marvel has only released the first 12 issues of Priest's run so far).

#5 Posted by Hatutzeraze (269 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have a decent sized comic shop near you, I don't imagine it would be too tricky to collect most of Priest's run in actual comic book form. Don't let a lack of trades get in your way.

#6 Posted by tal192939 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mykhael said:

After FF you could get the essential BP which collects all of the 70's run, then Priest's run.

and then what?

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@tal192939 said:

@Mykhael said:

and then what?

If you want to do it that way, you can move on to the next volume and so on.

#8 Posted by Mykhael (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it wouldn't be too hard to collect the rest of Priest's run, I did it minus a few issues.

But after Priest's run 1-64(I think)

You can pick up Hudlin's "who is the black panther" all of that stuff is collected in trades.

#9 Posted by Hatutzeraze (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@tal192939 said:

@Mykhael said:

and then what?

Get those and read them first. Then come back and ask "then what?"

All answers will sadden you after that.

#10 Posted by RatFace (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Also check out Aaron's "See Wakanda and Die"

Hudlin's "Captain America & Black Panther: Flags of our Fathers."

Liss's "Black Panther: The Man Without Fear / Most Dangerous Man Alive"

#11 Posted by Pso_Christen (76 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.