Follow

Black Panther

Character » Black Panther appears in 3341 issues.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

When will the interesting Black Panther return?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kallarkz

I just read a couple of issues of BP Man Without Gear and I was extremely bored. I would wait until he got his B.P powers back and returned to the throne but I have read on other sites that he is permanently in Hells Kitchen now which would be semi-bad. 

Has it been stated anywhere that this is a temporary thing?

Iron_Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Iron_Lad

Well if you take a look at clue #16 in this thread Future Marvel Storylines/Arcs, it appears as if BP will be returning to Wakanda in the near future. Unless, they are talking about a different king, but my money is on BP.

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Osiris1428

As for right now, I'm riding with Black Panther because I want T'Challa's character to get better. BETTER WRITERS!!!!

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kallarkz

Well to be honest i have read few of his only comics where he had his powers so many i need to read a bit more of those to get into the character more...because hes not doing much atm in Hells Kitchen to attract my attention.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kallarkz
    Mmmmm....supposedly a new story arc will be beginning for Black Panther today and Daredevil Reborn is ending as well. I am hoping that Daredevil will return to his own series and Black Panther will return to Wakanda and resume his previous role.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.