T'Challa can eat a dick

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kimeraevet (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to be vulgar, but seriously this character has been completely destroyed. Perhaps the worst super genius ever written. He talks smack to Doom and then destroys his countries ONLY exportable resource. Now he runs away from said country to do what exactly? Take over for Daredevil? Someone please fire the writers and editors at Marvel who keep taking such a simple character concept and adding such blatantly asinine twists and turns as to make the character useless and inconceivably even more unrealistic in an already unrealistic world.  

And really, Deadpool? He took Deadpool to fight Doctor Doom? I honestly wish Marvel had gone completely bankrupt and lost the rights to their properties.. They really don't deserve them anymore.

#2 Posted by TheVindicator (443 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you mean the writers should...erm...ingest a phalice. They are the ones responsible for the poor stories and out of character behavior. I realize you stated this in your post. Your topic, however, makes it seem as if you have something against Black Panther in general.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.