Storm and Black Panther to join new Avengers team?

#1 Posted by Paracelsus (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

I've just found out that Storm and The Black Panther are to join the new Avengers lineup. Given that they are King and Queen of Wakanda, isn't this a pretty risky proposition- what if one or God forbid, both, are killed in the line of duty- as is possible( the life of a superhero is pretty dangerous at the best of times as the late Johnny Storm, the Human Torch, found out this year), wouldn't this lead their nation virtually rudderless? And what if Storm falls pregnant?

Terry

#2 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

where did you find that out ?

#3 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio

It was in one of the Avenger's Solict I think... about her joining the team.

#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Storm already joined, but T'Challa refused. Both happened in Avengers # 19.
#5 Posted by windcaster (228 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will join eventually. With series being caned, and him being on a Avengers cover I don't think marvel going to side line one of their best heroes. When Storm leaves that's when they would do it. I hope not cause they really need to spend some time together.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting both of them on one team is a waste of space.

#7 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he'll occasionally show up since his wife is on the team but she'll have to tell him that she can take care of herself. T'Challa should head to Avengers Academy, he was a school teacher at one point.

#8 Edited by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Current T'Challa has been toned down quite a bit. At this point, T'Challa doesn't deserve to join any Avengers team, not until he gets his enhanced abilities back. Whether that be from the heart shaped herb or the deities that he worshiped during Doomwar, just make it happen. Plus he needs to salvage what's left of the vibranium in Wakanda and weave it into his daily arsenal; it's about time he stop visiting the local hardware store in Hell's Kitchen to purchase items in order to fight crime.

#9 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

panther and storm need to get a divorce they have no chemistry.

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (12641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

panther and storm need to get a divorce they have no chemistry.

I agree

#11 Posted by Dernman (15711 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't I can't see Storm with anyone other then him.

#12 Posted by butterflykyss (3949 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

I don't I can't see Storm with anyone other then him.

this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.