Black Panther (T'Challa) Will Be in Marvel Heroes Video Game

#1 Posted by moneyspider1 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you all seen this trailer on Marvel.com? The Black Panther appears in the trailer in the game: http://marvel.com/news/story/19061/sdcc_2012_new_marvel_heroes_trailer I can't wait to get this game. According to the paper (Chicago RedEye) I read today, Marvel Heroes will be available next year for the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

#2 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it an MMO or am I thinking of another game. It looks a lot better than ultimate alliance.

#3 Posted by moneyspider1 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

The article I read in the paper today said that "Marvel Heroes" is an MMO game.

#4 Posted by BMcKinnis (8 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks to be similar to the Diablo series. My current favorite superhero MMO is Champions Online, but I'm really looking forward to this. The only downside in having to use actual Marvel heroes is that my friends and can't all use BP.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.