Black Panther: Return of the Totems and other Trials

Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

So since the Black Panther is back home where he belongs, why don't they give him a team to help him clean up his country? The Ape totem is gone, and the Lion,Crocodile and Wolf/Dog totems are vacant. Some one on the vine suggested that Shuri head the Hatut Zeraze (Dogs of War) and i think that's a great idea. Then have BP get a new Man Ape, Revive the Lion and Crocodile cult and go on a quest to return vibranium to their land. I had an Idea about the quest for Shaka (Zulu's) Spear, It was said to be enchanted in a similar way to Excalibur, so since the Wakandan's are a bantu people and Shaka sought to unite them tie that in somehow. The Spear could be a signifier to all bantu tribes that have been in termoil since Doomwar (Cause I'm sure there are a number right now) That T'Challa is the one true Chief/King and it should also be made of enchanted Vibranium that didn't lose its power (And if you wanted to you could make it so that it is a key element to bringing the Panther God and the other Animal Gods back to the mundane world) These are just rough Ideas mind you. Also could they please go into more of the Mystical elements of Black Panther's connection to the Panther God and the other Gods and of all that is holy define the man's power's. How is he at peak human condition without the Herb but with it he can lose to Cap who is at Peak human condition, come on now. Please explore the Wakandan's Day to day Lives, Put the Panther on the Secret Avengers or the Future foundation if he can't hold a book down. And lastly For the sake of all Black panther Fans the world Please focus on T'Challa and Ororo's marriage, Why is that so hard for marvel to do.

#1 Posted by _slim_ (14245 posts) - - Show Bio

I like some of your ideas.

Could care less about BP/Storm marriage tho. They should have never gotten married in the first place that's just my opinion tho.

#2 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Could care less about BP/Storm marriage tho. They should have never gotten married in the first place that's just my opinion tho.

Dually noted on that but who else could marry panther and if no one then why should he not have a love interest as say most every other marvel hero does?

#3 Posted by _slim_ (14245 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@_slim_ said:

Dually noted on that but who else could marry panther and if no one then why should he not have a love interest as say most every other marvel hero does?

I don't know who he should marry, I really don't care. His marriage to Storm just never felt right to me. As for a love interest I don't see a problem with him having one. But I could really care less about you his love interest/who he's married to are. Those aren't the reasons I would buy his comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.