Black Panther + FF vs Marvel Zombies (preview)

#1 Posted by G-Man (18889 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got the first 5 pages to Black Panther #27. Seems kinda gimicky to have the Marvel Zombies crossing over but it could be fun. Check my blog.

#2 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the zombies appear in #28, but they show up before that?? Man, I gotta know what's going on so I can have the local comic shop hold the issues for me! Man... I'm gonna go in debt getting 7 comics each month (well, 3 of them are minis, and this one is only gonna last a few issues).

And how are the Fantastic Four going to fight 6 zombie galacti with, I presume, 1/6th the power of Galactus each? They were probably a great deal to handle before getting the power cosmic.

Well, at least most of them are missing body parts. That should make it easier.

#3 Posted by G-Man (18889 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Those were just the first couple pages of #27, right? Nothing exciting may happen until #28, but I think something's gonna happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.