Follow

Black Panther

Character » Black Panther appears in 3342 issues.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

Black panther and storm

• 108 results
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Erik

I don't know if it matters that much to people whether or not a character is white. I think if someone was to change an already established chracters race, it would be met with the same attitude that I would offer, disdain. If they make more black heroes, fine. If they keep focusing on the majority of comic readers, that is fine too. I will always judge a character by how they are written, not what color they are. It saddens me that you do not agree. It seems you may be more of a racist then my white friends, which wouldn't be much of a reach because I don't associate with racists. This opinion is just based on reading your posts though so I may be way off.

But let me ask you a question:   Do you hate Whitey?

Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Swordz81

once again Vance Astro. Your onesidedness skews your vision from seeing the real facts. Tell me I'm wrong. That's fine. But just know that deep in your heart you don't want there to be a balance because you're token. It provides a nice pseudo-bubble in which you can stroke your insecure ego.
    Balance exists within nature. People are apart of nature. Comics are now apart of people. Balance will come and when it does, you'll own up to the fact that you're running from truth.
    You're happy that these comics cater to white people. You champion the distortment of your own people and you don't even know it. Go to bed feeling like you've won, but your subconscious knows the truth. It's always the token black in the movie that dies at the beginning.

Avatar image for president_stark
    President Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By President Stark
    erik said:
     It seems you may be more of a racist then my white friends, which wouldn't be much of a reach because I don't associate with racists. This opinion is just based on reading your posts though so I may be way off.

But let me ask you a question:   Do you hate Whitey?"
    I was waiting for this.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "once again Vance Astro. Your onesidedness skews your vision from seeing the real facts. Tell me I'm wrong. That's fine. But just know that deep in your heart you don't want there to be a balance because you're token. It provides a nice pseudo-bubble in which you can stroke your insecure ego.
    Balance exists within nature. People are apart of nature. Comics are now apart of people. Balance will come and when it does, you'll own up to the fact that you're running from truth.
    You're happy that these comics cater to white people. You champion the distortment of your own people and you don't even know it. Go to bed feeling like you've won, but your subconscious knows the truth. It's always the token black in the movie that dies at the beginning."
    So now your putting thoughts in my head because your wrong?
    I don't care if there is a balance or not..I thought I made that clear.If there is great..if not..oh well that's what I am expecting from the beginning.

You fail to realize that comics are a f#ckin product.Marvel doesn't give a sh#t how you feel..they are trying to make money.Now if how you feel stops them from making money..then there will be changes.Most of the black people who read comics just go with the flow..like me because I don't care..I never stop in think.."oh why isn't there a balanced amount of other minorities that are superheroes?"

I'm not running from anything...you are! If you care so much write Marvel a f#ckin letter...you change things.Don't get mad at me because I don't expect to there to be alot of black people in comics.

Stop giving me all these dumb ass philosophies.My subconscious knows just like I know...When someone is after money...they do what they have to...not what they things is right or what well please everyone.There's going to be people who b#tch.

I love Black people...real black people..not what white people draw in a book.
    Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Swordz81

I knew this was coming, it's always a signal from a scared person who's afraid of gaining knowledge. So they lash out and try to make jokes to mask their inner turmoil. Say it's reverse racism. Say whatever. Call me what you want. Be confused it's okay. Throughout history every person who came thru and spoke the truth was either labeled as an offender or crazy or evil or racist or whatever. You don't know me. But what you do know about me is that i've read and enjoyed comics for along time, regardless of the characters race. and I can see past color the character's true emotions. If you knew me, you'd know that I'm loyal to a friend whatever race or creed. The fact that I speak the truth and you run from it should answer your question.
    let me ask you a question: why do you let your emotions imprison your thoughts?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "I knew this was coming, it's always a signal from a scared person who's afraid of gaining knowledge. So they lash out and try to make jokes to mask their inner turmoil. Say it's reverse racism. Say whatever. Call me what you want. Be confused it's okay. Throughout history every person who came thru and spoke the truth was either labeled as an offender or crazy or evil or racist or whatever. You don't know me. But what you do know about me is that i've read and enjoyed comics for along time, regardless of the characters race. and I can see past color the character's true emotions. If you knew me, you'd know that I'm loyal to a friend whatever race or creed. The fact that I speak the truth and you run from it should answer your question.
    let me ask you a question: why do you let your emotions imprison your thoughts?"
    If you asking me..my emotions don't imprison anything.I read comics and I like comics..I'm not going to go as far as to feel some type of way that Marvel doesn't make more black superheroes.When I read Spider-Man..I don't give a f#ck if his Afghan..I like the stories written about him.All this race and all that sh#t...yes it needs to change but it won't if black people are interested.If we don't read comics and nobody complains or says anything...it's going to stay the same.You think Jackie Robinson got into baseball by standing outside the stadium with his bat..and one day they were like...hey,maybe we should let black people play...Hell no.He had to fight his way in.Sometimes racial diversity in anything takes people to realize something is wrong it takes people making some noise about it.Sitting here b#tching on a forum isn't going to change sh#t.
    Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Swordz81

So doesn't it make sense that if Marvel is a company that's after money, and it's a proven fact that black people spend over $2billion dollars a year on shit they don't need, wouldn't marvel try to get some of that $$$

or is it that they just don't care

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "So doesn't it make sense that if Marvel is a company that's after money, and it's a proven fact that black people spend over $2billion dollars a year on shit they don't need, wouldn't marvel try to get some of that $$$

or is it that they just don't care"
    When you say sh#t they don't need...that doesn't include comics.I have been reading comics and going to comics shops for years.I could count the number of black people I have seen in those shops on one hand.
    Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Swordz81

Have you ever been to a comic shop in a black community?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "Have you ever been to a comic shop in a black community?"
    No..I live in Whitesville U.S.A..in fact i'm the only black person I know.
    rollseyes
    Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Swordz81

you didn't answer my question. I'm guessing the answer is no
    that's probably because not to many of them exist. Why? because the comic industry caters

there's no reason to get angry, vance astro, this is just a debate

but it wouldn't surprize me if you were the only black person you know.....that was joke. see i can convey humor

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "you didn't answer my question. I'm guessing the answer is no
    that's probably because not to many of them exist. Why? because the comic industry caters"
    You don't have to guess..You and I both know there isn't a such thing as a comic shop in a black community,just like there is no such thing as a corner store in a white community.It has nothing to do with catering...It's about the target market.Black people aren't the target because they don't read comics anyway (for the most part).Remember Iconz..almost all of those characters where black..did we read that sh#t? No and that's why that company doesn't exist anymore.The only character that still exists is Static Shock because DC took him and if it wasn't for that cartoon..nobody would have gave a sh#t about him because his books didn't sell.
    Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Swordz81

Hey I gotta go guys, nice debating with you. Feel free to blast my page or email with messages of hate or love. It's all the same. Maybe we'll all meet in the astral plane.]
    peace

p.s. vance astro- i can tell you of some books that'll help you unbrainwash yourself and remove your WILLIE LYNCH chip
    p.s. who doesn't like fried chicken?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "Hey I gotta go guys, nice debating with you. Feel free to blast my page or email with messages of hate or love. It's all the same. Maybe we'll all meet in the astral plane.]
    peace

p.s. vance astro- i can tell you of some books that'll help you unbrainwash yourself and remove your WILLIE LYNCH chip
    p.s. who doesn't like fried chicken?"
    I think it's safe to just call you a f#ckin idiot and ignore your dumb ass.That would make me feel better.
    I'm a free thinker unlike yourself..I wasn't programmed to give a sh#t what white people do or what they don't include us in.You were.
    Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Swordz81

whatever makes you feel better vance.
    remember don't let your emotions get to you in a debate. you turn out lookin like an ignorant fuck with no vision

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "you didn't answer my question. I'm guessing the answer is no
    that's probably because not to many of them exist. Why? because the comic industry caters

there's no reason to get angry, vance astro, this is just a debate

but it wouldn't surprize me if you were the only black person you know.....that was joke. see i can convey humor"
    This isn't a debate..this is you calling me a sell-out for not caring about race in comics.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "whatever makes you feel better vance.
    remember don't let your emotions get to you in a debate. you turn out lookin like an ignorant fuck with no vision"
    Well fortunately the only ignorant f#ck here is you..so maybe you should take your own advice.
    Remember b#tching on forums instead of to the people who are doing something wrong is pointless.
    Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Swordz81

um....yeah this is a debate.
    and i didn't call you a sellout. I called you a token black. you seem to fit the description.
    Anyway just keep purchasing comics and making Marvel rich, while you get no representation. what a free thinker...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "um....yeah this is a debate.
    and i didn't call you a sellout. I called you a token black. you seem to fit the description.
    Anyway just keep purchasing comics and making Marvel rich, while you get no representation. what a free thinker..."
    token black? sellout? wtf is the difference.
    BTW I don't even pay for my comics..I only go in the comic shop because I know people who work their.I download them.
    Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Swordz81
    "Remember b#tching on forums instead of to the people who are doing something wrong is pointless."
    unless you have a plan. Which mine is well underway...My aim wasn't to bitch at you. It was to try to get black comic heads to see we need more representation., but i guess it is pointless when you're talking to a token. seriously maybe you should read a book before you try to drop some knowledge.
    peace to the godz
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Swordz81 said:
    "
    "Remember b#tching on forums instead of to the people who are doing something wrong is pointless."
    unless you have a plan. Which mine is well underway...My aim wasn't to bitch at you. It was to try to get black comic heads to see we need more representation., but i guess it is pointless when you're talking to a token. seriously maybe you should read a book before you try to drop some knowledge.
    peace to the godz
    "
    You can call me a token all you want.I'm just not stupid enough to believe that a media dominated by whites is going to change if nobody says anything.Yes..we do need more representation..but if more of us don't read comics,the creators aren't going to cater to the minority.
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    caption
    caption
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Erik

I can promise you Swordz81 that if you could get a fairly large number of black people to say they would subscribe to comics if they had more black heroes, i mean a large number like the same amount of white people that buy comics, i would guarantee you that marvel would make some changes.

Marvel is a business. Plain and simple. They target a demo-graph of people. The largest demo-graph possible. Just like romance movies target middle aged women and action movies target 18 - 34 men. A smart business will always target the largest possible demo-graph of people.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Gambler said:
    "
    caption
    caption
    "
    We could have before he called me a token.
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Erik
    Gambler said:
    "
    caption
    caption
    "
    Lol.
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Erik

Lol. I think you scared him away Vance.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    erik said:
    "Lol. I think you scared him away Vance."
    I hope so...I can't stand people like that.
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#78  Edited By Static Shock

Storm is only perfect with T'Challa. Anyone that thinks she looks better with Wolverine can kill themselves. LOL.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    Static Shock said:
    "Storm is only perfect with T'Challa. Anyone that thinks she looks better with Wolverine can kill themselves. LOL."

Amen Static.  Amen. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Static Shock said:
    "Storm is only perfect with T'Challa. Anyone that thinks she looks better with Wolverine can kill themselves. LOL."
    I love you (NO HOMO).
    Avatar image for stormamazonpheonix
    StormAmazonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Queen Ororo, just might be the new Black Panther.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    StormAmazonPheonix said:
    "Queen Ororo, just might be the new Black Panther."
    I doubt that...Why would she bother being Black Panther when she's already Storm.
    Class Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Class Clown
    Vance Astro said:
    "StormAmazonPheonix said:
    I doubt that...Why would she bother being Black Panther when she's already Storm."

exactly.....i kinda like Storm as a Queen......it fits
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Static Shock
    Vance Astro said:
    "I love you (NO HOMO)."
    I f@cking love you, too. LOL.
    V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By V

He was in my dream the other night. That's how I know I've gone nerd overload.

Avatar image for sovereign_vance
    Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#86  Edited By Sovereign Vance
    Static Shock said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "I love you (NO HOMO)."
    I f@cking love you, too. LOL."
    LOL..we just had a moment.
    StormAmazonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    I doubt that...Why would she bother being Black Panther when she's already Storm."
    #1) I would assume that when the King is incapacitated the Queen would step in and take over as ruler. Not a sibling of the King.

#2) With the advice tha Ororo gave Emma Frost in the latest issue of Uncanny, If Emma wanted to be a REAL Queen than she has to lead. Something to that affect.  

#3) In the first issue of Storm's mini, X-men: Worlds Apart, T'Challa's advisor B'Chaku, asked Queen Ororo "What duty is GREATER than that of Queen of  Wakanda."

#4) The writer of Storm's mini, Chris Yost, stated that the outcome of Worlds Apart will directly affect Black Panther and Astonishing X-men, assuming that she is in both books at the end of the mini. His words, not mine.

#5) Not to mention the fact that Hudlin said in his interview, that the new Black Panther story line is based on BIG LOVE. And the way I interpreted BIG LOVE, wasn't brother/sister love. More like Husband/Wife love. Or some King/Queen  type love. As well as the hints dropped about " a storm brewing in Wakanda." And the unforgettable one "these books are gonna fly like the wind off the shelves."

#6) Let's assume that Shuri IS the new Black Panther. Wouldn't that mean that the covers with Echo and the DM are indeed FAKE?
     With that logic in hand, isn't it totally possible that the new Black Panther cover with brown eyes is a fake?! Hell yeah it is. Its totally possible.  

Hey, I could be wrong, but it seems quite logical to me. Seeing as a lot of people complained about NOT seeing what Storm's Queenly duties consisted of. Hudlin could be trying to give us that. And would that Not further solidify her place within the Black Panther mythos? Oh Hell Yes, IT WOULD!!!
    Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Sovereign Vance
    StormAmazonPheonix said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    #1) I would assume that when the King is incapacitated the Queen would step in and take over as ruler. Not a sibling of the King.

#2) With the advice tha Ororo gave Emma Frost in the latest issue of Uncanny, If Emma wanted to be a REAL Queen than she has to lead. Something to that affect.  

#3) In the first issue of Storm's mini, X-men: Worlds Apart, T'Challa's advisor B'Chaku, asked Queen Ororo "What duty is GREATER than that of Queen of  Wakanda."

#4) The writer of Storm's mini, Chris Yost, stated that the outcome of Worlds Apart will directly affect Black Panther and Astonishing X-men, assuming that she is in both books at the end of the mini. His words, not mine.

#5) Not to mention the fact that Hudlin said in his interview, that the new Black Panther story line is based on BIG LOVE. And the way I interpreted BIG LOVE, wasn't brother/sister love. More like Husband/Wife love. Or some King/Queen  type love. As well as the hints dropped about " a storm brewing in Wakanda." And the unforgettable one "these books are gonna fly like the wind off the shelves."

#6) Let's assume that Shuri IS the new Black Panther. Wouldn't that mean that the covers with Echo and the DM are indeed FAKE?
     With that logic in hand, isn't it totally possible that the new Black Panther cover with brown eyes is a fake?! Hell yeah it is. Its totally possible.  

Hey, I could be wrong, but it seems quite logical to me. Seeing as a lot of people complained about NOT seeing what Storm's Queenly duties consisted of. Hudlin could be trying to give us that. And would that Not further solidify her place within the Black Panther mythos? Oh Hell Yes, IT WOULD!!!
    "
    1.Who says the Black Panther has to rule Wakanda?
    2.That makes no sense....
    3.That doesn't mean she's the Black Panther.Why would someone as powerful has Storm pretend to be a street level hero when she's the most powerful person in the entire country?
    4.I'm pretty sure when they said what happens with Storm in World's apart would affect Black Panther....I doubt Storm becoming Black Panther wasn't what they meant.
    5.Maybe the "BIG LOVE" part has nothing to do with the character Black Panther itself...but still involves Storm & T'Challa
    6.If Shuri is Black Panther than,obviously the other covers are fake.Or..maybe Shuri,Dora,& Echo are all Black Panther?

It seems unlogical to me that Storm would have to wear someone else's costume and take their name to protect Wakanda.Wouldn't it be likely that Storm would be extremely busy seeing as how she has to run the country without T'Challa and she's inexperienced at that.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Suigetsu
    Vance Astro said:
    "grkpektis said:
    "I think the black panther is a great character but I don't like storm that much.  I think he should have married photon (captain marvel) instead.  She is hotter, a lot more powerful and a lot more intresting plus storm is very annoying."
    Photon is a nobody..Black Panther is Marvel's only black hero with an ongoing.Storm is the most popular black female superhero in Marvel...Do the Math."
    so just because they are both black?
    that idea is completely stupid.
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Static Shock
    Suigetsu said:
    "so just because they are both black?
    "
    LOL.
    Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Sovereign Vance
    Suigetsu said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "grkpektis said:
    "I think the black panther is a great character but I don't like storm that much.  I think he should have married photon (captain marvel) instead.  She is hotter, a lot more powerful and a lot more intresting plus storm is very annoying."
    Photon is a nobody..Black Panther is Marvel's only black hero with an ongoing.Storm is the most popular black female superhero in Marvel...Do the Math."
    so just because they are both black?
    "
    I can't respond.I don't know where I was going with that statement..it's old as hell.
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I hate Reginald Hudlin's writing.  Maybe he will do Shuri much better than he did T'Challa.  All I know is, I wish some writer somewhere would take Storm back to HER home.  Not with the X-Men, but with her grandmother.  Before Storm was known as a Queen, she was known as an X-men.  Before she was known as an X-Men, she was known as a Goddess.  And before she was known as a Goddess, she was royalty.  Her mother was a princess, and now, her mother is dead.  SOMEONE had to inherit the title after her.  For cryin out loud, Storm needs to go back, and learn some more about her witch-mutant heritage. 

Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Sovereign Vance
    White Mage said:
    "

I hate Reginald Hudlin's writing.  Maybe he will do Shuri much better than he did T'Challa.  All I know is, I wish some writer somewhere would take Storm back to HER home.  Not with the X-Men, but with her grandmother.  Before Storm was known as a Queen, she was known as an X-men.  Before she was known as an X-Men, she was known as a Goddess.  And before she was known as a Goddess, she was royalty.  Her mother was a princess, and now, her mother is dead.  SOMEONE had to inherit the title after her.  For cryin out loud, Storm needs to go back, and learn some more about her witch-mutant heritage. 

"
    Hudlin has proven with Storm..he can't write for a female.Storm went from tough as nails to yes massa in a few issues.
    Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Graft
    White Mage said:
    "

"
    Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Sovereign Vance
    Graft said:
    "White Mage said:
    "

"
    ......................."
    DBMBY.
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    Sovereign Vance said:
    "White Mage said:
    "

"
    Hudlin has proven with Storm..he can't write for a female.Storm went from tough as nails to yes massa in a few issues."

ROFLMAO!!  Wow. 

Sovereign Vance said:
    "Graft said:
    "White Mage said:
    "

"
    ......................."
    DBMBY."
    What does that mean?
    StormAmazonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone been reading Worlds Apart? It seems as if my predictions as to who the New Black Panther is, is coming dangerously close to being true.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    StormAmazonPheonix said:
    "Has anyone been reading Worlds Apart? It seems as if my predictions as to who the New Black Panther is, is coming dangerously close to being true."

I know.  It's really looking like Storm is a candidate.  But I'm still praying that it's Shuri.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    White Mage said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "White Mage said:
    "

"
    Hudlin has proven with Storm..he can't write for a female.Storm went from tough as nails to yes massa in a few issues."

ROFLMAO!!  Wow. 

Sovereign Vance said:
    "Graft said:
    "White Mage said:
    "

"
    ......................."
    DBMBY."
    What does that mean?"
    Don't be me...be yourself.
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    Vance Astro said:
    "White Mage said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "White Mage said:
    "

"

ROFLMAO!!  Wow. 

Sovereign Vance said:
    "Graft said:
    "White Mage said:
    "

"
    ......................."
    DBMBY."
    What does that mean?"
    Don't be me...be yourself."

LOL Yeah, that is one of your TMs. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.