ryonslaught's Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #524 review

• ryonslaught wrote this review on .
  • ryonslaught has written a total of 293 reviews. The last one was for

Devastatingly Average

Summary and Scans here

The Good

Characterization- T’challa’s skills and brains continue to be highlighted which is a joy to behold.

Obscure- Overdrive is Lame there I said it! BUT Liss made good use of this relatively new and unknown villain.

Set up-I won’t get my hopes up but the inevitable clash between the hand lady bullseye etc vs T’challa could be fun IF handled correctly!

The Bad

Tie in- Black Panther in yet another marvel event tie in? Oh Jesus!

Shadowland- Comic book logic is a stretch but we are made to believe that the heroes defeated daredevil and left his stronghold still standing and vacant so Kingpin could take up shop there? Right!

The Ugly