stormpanther's Black Panther #1 - Who Is The Next Black Panther? Part 1 review

Black Panther reboot

This issue came out a few years ago and at the time it was hated by almost every critic you can imagine. the reason being Tchalla the star of the series fails to make an appearance instead what we get is an issue with the villains converging to attack his nation while we get a retelling of the black panther mantle. It was a good read with good visuals I give this issue 3.5/5

Other reviews for Black Panther #1 - Who Is The Next Black Panther? Part 1

Epic 0

SummaryBlack Panther’s wakandan history gets told to a man in prison and the united states politicians in charge of security, even Candoliza Rice (Rees lol). No one can believe that wakanda has never been conquered throughout its history and the fact that they are beyond the rest of the world in technology. Klaw makes plans to deal with T’Challa after having killed his father years before. The GoodArt and story match perfectly, John Romita jar’s style does not go with every story but here it...