ryonslaught's Black Panther #1 - Who Is The Next Black Panther? Part 1 review

• ryonslaught wrote this review on .
  • ryonslaught has written a total of 293 reviews. The last one was for

Epic

Summary
Black Panther’s wakandan history gets told to a man in prison and the united states politicians in charge of security, even Candoliza Rice (Rees lol). No one can believe that wakanda has never been conquered throughout its history and the fact that they are beyond the rest of the world in technology. Klaw makes plans to deal with T’Challa after having killed his father years before.

The Good
Art and story match perfectly, John Romita jar’s style does not go with every story but here it gives the story a good retro-nostalgic feel circa his early work on Uncanny. I love it. The Story also presents wakanda and its king , The Black Panther as powerful, majestic and absolutely awe inspiring. Its also a great jumping on point for readers.

The Bad
People look back at Hudlin’s run on Black Panther with disdain when I pretty impressed thus far.

The Ugly
Must read #1 collectors item 5/5 read!