brianwj86's Black Panther #1 - Who Is The Next Black Panther? Part 1 review

• brianwj86 wrote this review on .

Awesome intro to the King of Wakanda!

This was the first comic I ever read and I enjoyed it immensely! I've always been curious about the panther and I can't wait to read more! Love the art, great dialogue, and outstanding storyline! I especially enjoyed the stories from centuries past describing the superiority of Wakanda! I got this as part of the trade paperback "Who Is the Black Panther?". I also highly recommend the BET TV Series this story was adapted into!