Should black mask have a hench girl?

#1 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio

After watching Batman: Under the red hood where black mask has ms. li by his side as his accomplice, I've been wondering if she could continue her role in the comics. Harley quinn and mercy graves have been in the comics of the animated series of batman and superman so why not miss li. I think that she could probably kick plenty butt for or with her boss.

#2 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Well for one that black mask is dead, and two ms. Li was really just a female version of David in the comics since they wanted to have more female parts in the film...I miss David...:(

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12468 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by about_faces (32 posts) - - Show Bio

The original Black Mask had one, of sorts. Her name was Circe, and she was a "witch" of questionable abilities who had betrayed Sionis, for which he destroyed her face.

#5 Posted by jdnice11 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Ms Li for Black Mask in Batman: Under the Red Hood. She seems like she is the only one who can weather Romans burst of Anger with subtle quick wit. but i also think she would not just be a great "secretary" but an awesome bodyguard.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.