Follow

Black Mask

Character » Black Mask appears in 450 issues.

A ruthless Gotham mob boss and leader of the False Face Society known for his extreme hatred for Bruce Wayne and sadistic talent for torturing his victims.

Circe (the original Black Mask's ex-girlfriend and henchgirl)

about_faces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By about_faces

Does anyone know what became of Circe, perhaps the single most important character to Roman Sionis aside from Bruce Wayne? I know that after the first Black Mask storyline, she clashed with Two-Face and then vanished. The next appearance of hers I know of is the return of Black Mask, where she had become a bag lady and barely spoke any dialogue. Did anything happen between the Two-Face story and that one? In Black Mask's next appearance, he's seen talking to "Circe," who it's revealed is only a mannequin. The Black Mask Wikipedia page says that she committed suicide, but the continuity is all wrong there, so I was hoping somebody here might be able to fill me in. Thanks!

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sydpart2

idk...personally I like to think that he had her stuffed and that was the mannequin...I miss Roman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.