#1 Posted by tensor (4353 posts) - - Show Bio

captain marvel 
doomsday 
captain atom  
joker
waverider
the new gods who die   
These are my choices
By the way i am going threw my head to find guys who die in dc an if u guys know any. Who You have not seen yet an want too see rise just post it

#2 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that it was said in Final Crisis or something that all the New Gods were resurrected already in new bodies

#3 Posted by SuperGamera (565 posts) - - Show Bio

RORSCHACH!
#4 Posted by tensor (4353 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: yes they did but like how the others came not calling no name for ppl who have not read blackest night 5 why cant nekron rise them since they were once dead
#5 Edited by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully Knockout and The Fiddler will come back. I love the Secret SIx! And Hawkwoman and Duela Dent,and The Disruptor will come back too hopefully.
#6 Posted by Gearo (825 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should bring the first Question back from the grave.

#7 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

I have one big game person Darkseid, if he comes back then its all over

#8 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Batman as a black lantern since Bruce wayne is In the past going to get back into the future. But his body is still in the present so Black Hand is going to be bringing the body back is a minion of darkness. And also it is weird how Black hand just keeps holding Bruce's skull like it is some sort of pet 

#9 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23:
Batman already was a Black Lantern in Blackest Night #5. It was only for a short time though.
#10 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23 said:
" I want to see Batman as a black lantern since Bruce wayne is In the past going to get back into the future. But his body is still in the present so Black Hand is going to be bringing the body back is a minion of darkness. And also it is weird how Black hand just keeps holding Bruce's skull like it is some sort of pet  "
Read the series, then.
#11 Posted by timrothsays (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23 said:
" I want to see Batman as a black lantern since Bruce wayne is In the past going to get back into the future. But his body is still in the present so Black Hand is going to be bringing the body back is a minion of darkness. And also it is weird how Black hand just keeps holding Bruce's skull like it is some sort of pet  "

dude, buy BN #5
#12 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gearo said:
" I think they should bring the first Question back from the grave. "
Sage is coming back in a once off reboot of the old Question series!!!  Exciting Stuff!!!!!!
#13 Posted by Gearo (825 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if they will bring back the Red Tornado's living body back as a Black Lantern.

#14 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gearo:
Good Idea!
#15 Edited by crimsonfox69 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

The Crimson Fox, Aztek and the deseaced Global Guardians...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.