New Tidbit Regarding Blackest Night (SPOILERS!!!!!!)

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

And some more for you...

Thought we could all do with a thread to actually discuss what we think, or know, will be happening in the upcoming Blackest Night arc...

I'll start with the possibility of Sinestro returning to the Green Lanterns...

what, you think i'm crazy?

check out Green Lantern 21 again and look at at the Book of OA closely...

and enhanced for people to see the ring properly...

With all thats happened, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Sinestro did return to the Green Lanterns either during, or after the War of Light...

Also worth mentioning is the end of the Sinestro Corps special...

so i'll leave this thread for everyone to pose their thoughts about the Blackest Night... spoilers welcome lol

M

#2 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Will their power be similar to dark force weilders like the Fallen One or Darkstar?

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The facts so far:

1.  "All dead DC superheroes will be returning" we learned just this past week. All of them.
  2. The original Aquaman and Spectre play a HUGE role.
  3. Cyborg Superman will be in Blackest Night. From the the less-than-subtle hints dropped in Sinestro Corps War, it'll most likely be for the Black Lantern Corps.
  4. At last report DC is still undecided on whether or not Blackest Night will just be within the pages of GL and GLC or if it will be a company-wide crossover, ala "Underworld Unleashed," "Final Night," etc..
  5. it seems that all lanterns of the emotional specturm will have a role in Blackest Night.
  6. Black Hand is related/linked to the Black Lanterns.
  7. Ganthet and Sayd lead the Blue Lanterns.
  8. Atrocitus leads the Red Lanterns.
  9. The Controllers are searching for the Orange Lantern... it is unknown if they will reach it before Agent Orange though...

that's everything so far...

M

#4 Posted by The Emerald Knight (243 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been stated by Saint Walker that Sinestro will be needed in Blackest Night.

#5 Posted by Mr Seta (4 posts) - - Show Bio

DC solicitiations for April reveal first Black Lantern. SPOILER!!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=19607

There are 4 new Lantern figures near the bottom page. Its one of the people I expected but it is a big spoiler.

#6 Posted by inferiorego (27697 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILER TIME!!!!!!!!!

Staff
#7 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been discussed between Hal and Saint Walker that Sinestro will play an important part in the Blackest Night, so I think he'll do some good deeds again. haha

#8 Posted by NightFang (10197 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Sinestro become leader of the Blue Lanterns and that's their all dead in the future.

#9 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro as a Blue lantern would be a lil weird... But they could prob pull it off...

#10 Posted by dr.x (553 posts) - - Show Bio
And I shall shed my light over dark evil for the dark thing conot stand the light ...the light of The Green Lantern !  as for myself it would be  if they brought hitman as a Black Lantern  or to fight them .
Dr .X
DR . X

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.