I have not 1 but 2...

#1 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Latern Corps Rings... Pretty cool, my LCS guy gave me the extra for frequenting his shop...

#2 Posted by War Killer (20188 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucky...I forgot the book even came out today, so I didn't even look for it

#3 Posted by badog (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish I had one... : (

#4 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

lol there not that great at all but i guess atleast we can say we have them

#5 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
"lol there not that great at all but i guess atleast we can say we have them "

They were free my friend... they're what I expected... I knew they wouldnt be Pewter or anythhing, not even acrylic... I still think they're pretty cool... as a Promo item
#6 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rothschild said:
"@DEGRAAF said:
"lol there not that great at all but i guess atleast we can say we have them "
They were free my friend... they're what I expected... I knew they wouldnt be Pewter or anythhing, not even acrylic... I still think they're pretty cool... as a Promo item "

point taken
#7 Posted by G-Man (33891 posts) - - Show Bio

A promo item that the comic shops actually had to pay for to give away.  So you should really thank your store if they have them.  Not all stores ordered them.

Staff
#8 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

I thanked my guy, and also expected what I got. Still like it although if they did make a real ring, Id probably order that too lol

#9 Posted by Phantim555 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I have three I got an extra one from the guy and he let me pick up another for my girlfriend

#10 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

I have one and its a lot of fun. haha

#11 Posted by Xypher07 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

My LCS (which isn't that L by the way, I drive about an hour each week for the nearest one where I have my pull list) didn't get any, so I had to order another copy of the book on e-bay to get one.  Almost $8 this ring cost me.

#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine had them. :-)

I love my comic shop.

#13 Posted by jefprice (878 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like a 2nd one. Think I'm going to buy one off ebay. I'm going to work on making one backlit.

#14 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna mod one of my rings to have the outline and all that...

#15 Posted by bobbydr (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Im gonna mod one of my rings to raise the dead and turn them into zombie black lanterns.

#16 Posted by jefprice (878 posts) - - Show Bio

Luminescent paint might look good, since it'll glow for around 2 years after every few hours of light.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.