Follow

Black Lantern Corps

Team » Black Lantern Corps appears in 175 issues.

The Black Lantern Corps are part of the emotional spectrum. They are composed of re-animated bodies of former heroes, villains and even normal people from all across the DC Universe. Harvesting the black light of death, they have the power to raise the dead.

Black Lanterns...

Avatar image for silver_knight75
    Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#301  Edited By Silver Knight75

I don't really like the Black Lanterns.  

They took Aquaman, J'onn, Sue and Ralph Dibney, Deadman (technically), Hawkman, and many others and turned into beings of darkness. 

Its WRONG!!

themaskedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 4

#302  Edited By themaskedhero

I think that's part of the point, they take the heroes and turn them into something that can make the readers and fans sink to their stomachs. It really works on a few different levels. It's not just a zombie story, these guys still have the personalities and memories so they effect the characters very deeply. 

I don't like everything their doing, but I'm going to see this through before I say something is WRONG, we still don't know what the Black Lanterns are really up to. Though it's hard to make the argument that they are the good guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.