Follow

Black Knight

Character » Black Knight appears in 1161 issues.

The latest wielder of the Ebony Blade in a long line of heroes and villains known as the Black Knight.

Read 'The Black Knight' #4 For Free!

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

Here's your chance to try out the new Marvel reader!

No Caption Provided
    If you have never before tried using the Marvel comic book reader, here is your chance! For a limited time, Marvel will be offering 'The Black Knight' #4 available on their website. The comic was originally published on October 21st, 2009. Check out the issue on their website for free! Click "open" and the Marvel reader will open up in a new window. What do you think of the comic?

The Black Knight #4

Writer:
    Tom DeFalco
    Penciller:
    Ronald Frenz
    Letterer:
    Dave Sharpe
    Colorist:
    Andrew Crossley

The Story: MARVEL DIGITAL COMICS EXCLUSIVE With Percy slain by treacherous assassins, the heroic Prince Richard has taken the black sword Chaos the Doombringer as his weapon and faces perhaps the most terrifying foe of his life...A demon conjured by Modred, the evil sorcerer! 
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

I want to read 1, 2, and 3 though lol

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Decept-O

OK, a nice sample.  No complaints.  

Now that I've been thinking about this for a bit I can see where having back issues and other key issues available in the archives to read digitally would be great, even if they are just scans of the older issues themselves I think that would be a great addition.  

If Marvel and/or DC does this then I'd be tempted to look into subscribing to Digital Comics but that would be the only reason for me personally.  It would be affordable (at least I assume it would be)  and less time consuming than trying to find back issues and key issues at comic book shops and online sites like Ebay.  Not to mention saving space because even as a collector myself I don't want to lug around a lot of material things. 

I think having Digital Comics is a nice SUPPLEMENT to the comics medium but definitely NOT a replacement. 
    RandallMorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By RandallMorris

Thanks. 
    What do you think BK's opinion on antidisestablishmentarianism    is?  
    He is rather British.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.