kewl

#1 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

i really like this series its well written

#2 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

whats it about

#3 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"whats it about"

its about a guy who was the top assasin in the top gang in the world and now hes a bounty hunter but everybody wants to kill him
#4 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Desilation said:
"whats it about"

its about a guy who was the top assasin in the top gang in the world and now hes a bounty hunter but everybody wants to kill him"

sounds hard core so whats it from
#5 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Desilation said:
"whats it about"

its about a guy who was the top assasin in the top gang in the world and now hes a bounty hunter but everybody wants to kill him"

sounds hard core so whats it from"
ummmmmwell its produced by tokyo pop and there's and anime show if thats what u mean?
#6 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Desilation said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Desilation said:
"whats it about"

its about a guy who was the top assasin in the top gang in the world and now hes a bounty hunter but everybody wants to kill him"

sounds hard core so whats it from"
ummmmmwell its produced by tokyo pop and there's and anime show if thats what u mean?
"
ok thats really cool boy you sure are making alot of threads you know

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.