would black cat appear in spider man 4 or spider man 5 ????

#1 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she would appear in Spider- man 4.I hope she will.

#3 Edited by Dark Cell (447 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I hope Spider-man 4, I think its a good time now yknow, after the Black Costume thing. XD 

she might encourage him to back in black lol.

#4 Posted by bob agent of agency x (207 posts) - - Show Bio

If not in 4, 5 for certain.

#5 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be Awesome

#6 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid question was Felicia even in any of the movies? And if she hasn't been she should have been. But I would definitely vote for her to be in the fourth movie.

#7 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime`: in this forum you must write your opinion about if she appear  in spider man 4 or 5 not has she a appearence in spider man 1,2 or 3
#8 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: i definetly agree with youuuu :D
#9 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

She definitely need to be in Spiderman !!!! 

#10 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO: I did.. did you see that last sentence? But the more important question is, why hasn't she appeared in the movie yet. Black Cat is as integral to Spiderman as Catwoman is to Batman. Sure you need Green Goblin, sure you need Doc Oc, but to not have Felica, didn't even bother to show her in her non-villain role, its a serious snub to one of the best characters to jump from the pages of Spiderman.
#11 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

yes she not appears in the spider man 4 movie

#12 Posted by BethBrown (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone hear anything solid about Bruce Campbell being cast as Mysterio??

#13 Posted by eenuck (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, I was happy when in SpiderMan 3, it started to look like they were getting rid of MJ. Felicia would be make for a much more interesting story line.
#14 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping four.

#15 Posted by Beyond your Doom (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it's to soon for 4 because we are almost positive of their being carnage and lizard so black cat will make 3 villains, same problem in the last movie and we are waiting on virtually any news on 4 so it'll take forever for 5 to come out. So I might want to see her in her own solo movie first. She is an important spidy character though.

Naughty but nice
#16 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio
@Beyond your Doom: yes yes and did i say yes dude you are soooo right can i ad you as friend!!!!!
#17 Posted by crimsonspider89 (817 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they will put her as Felicia in the 4 film and have her appear in the fifth film. 

#18 Posted by Beyond your Doom (51 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO: sure your can.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.