Woah!

#1 Posted by Captain Steve (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Who exactly is the girl Black Cat seems "close" to in the black and white gallery?
Post Edited:2007-03-12 12:58:38

#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I'm complaining or anything and I'm no expert on leather, but wouldn't it be a little difficult to move around in a skin tight lether outfit like hers? Or does she wear spandex? Too bad Black Cat didn't make it to the Spider-Man movies.

#4 Posted by Captain Steve (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I figured as much, but I felt inclined to check.

And YES it is too bad she didn't make it in the movies, although I understand from a thematic stand point
Post Edited:2007-03-14 16:49:09

#5 Posted by G-Man (29395 posts) - - Show Bio

So does she wear leather or spandex? Leather would get pretty hot (and possibly stinky).

Staff
#6 Posted by Captain Steve (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not know. Perhaps some kind of super-fabric? or maybe just teh spandex.

#7 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus there's no way you could be stealthy with that leather rubbing together every couple of steps. You know that weird sound...I figure spandex, that way she can catch a cold during East Coast winter...

#8 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Steve says:

"Who exactly is the girl Black Cat seems "close" to in the black and white gallery?
Post Edited:2007-03-12 12:58:38"

Mary Jane i think. I'm not sure what picture you mean.

#9 Posted by Gimpadon (43 posts) - - Show Bio

super fabric of awesomeness

#10 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf

#11 Posted by Gimpadon (43 posts) - - Show Bio

that is the material she is wearing

#12 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................................................................................

#13 Posted by Gimpadon (43 posts) - - Show Bio

gives kuchiku a cookie

#14 Posted by Airstrike (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Her earlier costumes definitly sugest spandex-type uniform but Dodson's drawings are the ones that are giving the leather looking impressions. I like the early outfits and drawings. I absolutely hate the outfite in the Claws series, that series SUCKED!

#15 Posted by playabender22 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

In this picture Mary Jane.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.