New "look"

#1 Edited by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so it really isn't a new look but is it just me or does Black Cat seem to be adding to her 
hmmmmm how do put this without offending women... oh screw it. her sex appeal.
Now i know Black cat has just about always been one of Marvels most..... oh crap i'm gonna do it again. Attractive female characters (yey i did it, I hope)
but during Big Time it seems like they are turning up the dial. here is one shot of her in Amazing Spider-Man #650

so is it just me or is it being turned up a notch here?
#2 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
Yawn....

So she's in a tube, I've seen worse in comics :P
#3 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
"    so is it just me or is it being turned up a notch here? "
Think it's just you. I'm just not sure why she is in a tub filled with milk..

But we do have plenty of sexual innuendos with her character. So no I'm not surprised and don't think it's being dialed up. She is just getting faced time. She's always been portrayed as sexy.
#4 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Spider-man.:  while that is up there I still feel she's reaching a new level
#5 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: That's the thing thought. Her career is filled with little tidbits like that. Even in the ultimate universe.
#6 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:  hey did you not read the OP

" This is for people who are 18+ (if you are not 18 years old or older do not look at this. I will know if you do and report to YOUR PARENTS (dum dum dum))"

what did you think I was joking junior?
#7 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Spider-man. said:
" @hydrabob: That's the thing thought. Her career is filled with little tidbits like that. Even in the ultimate universe. "
I think and again this is probably just me but she always seemed like she was just talk 
don't get me wrong I'm sure she's a tickler but i think they are portraying her in a more sexual way now.
#8 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: Lol, in the words of Indian Jones: "Don't call me junior" :P

But really I don't see the big deal out of this, it's not like we've never seen a female character in the tube or shower before, it's not weird or strange, I mean EVERYONE takes showers (at least I hope so.....<_<). As for the milk, she's the Black CAT, not really surprised by that fact either.
#9 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: imo she was always portrayed as being sexual. 

@War Killer said:
"As for the milk, she's the Black CAT, not really surprised by that fact either. "
It seems odd to me. Of course so did the time they gave her those long weird claws.
#10 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:  and this is the problem with America today kids thinking they are ready for stuff they definitely are not
I would expect better from a good christian boy like you i guess everything changes with time
#11 Posted by BLUECATEXE (7 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob:   
thank you for my future profile picture
#12 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: O_o There's nothing sinful about this, as long as her breast aren't showing or anything, it's fine. And I have a my American right of free speech :P

@.Spider-man.: Maybe it's just me then xD
#13 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @hydrabob: O_o There's nothing sinful about this, as long as her breast aren't showing or anything, it's fine. And I have a my American right of free speech :P

@.Spider-man.: Maybe it's just me then xD "
is not going to say anything.... xP
#14 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:  you make valid argument

junior
#15 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
@Talon/X23 said:
" @War Killer said:
" @hydrabob: O_o There's nothing sinful about this, as long as her breast aren't showing or anything, it's fine. And I have a my American right of free speech :P

@.Spider-man.: Maybe it's just me then xD "
is not going to say anything.... xP "
O_O

....I love you :D
#16 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to belittle the character, but I thought this was pretty much her role in the Spider-Man comics? Am I wrong?

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13155 posts) - - Show Bio

the several actual black cats drinking out of the tube is what disturbs me
#18 Posted by SDSMP (76 posts) - - Show Bio

What is up with her face in that pic? And is that milk?

#19 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7818 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats not the best pic of felicia it has to be said.

#20 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@SDSMP said:
" What is up with her face in that pic? And is that milk? "
I think she is supposed to be biting her lip
and yes that is milk
#21 Posted by SDSMP (76 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: that is sooo hilarious. Its sexy but creepy at the same time.
#22 Posted by ForbushBug (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Felicia have the mutant power to change her bust size or do some artist think "sexy" means "back-breaking bosom?" She started out looking fairly natural, then got inflated in the 90's during the "Bad Girl" heyday. Now she bounces around from svelte to pneumatic. Pic a bod and stick with it... as long as she still has a booty... 

#23 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11961 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't see anything wrong with this and isn't Felicia supposed to be like this?

And yes, this isn't the best picture of her.

#24 Posted by daredevil21134 (11825 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice
#25 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob:
Thats what i was thinking too. I like the artist on "Amazing Spiderman" Big Time arc. Not jsut because of the way he draws her but i like the art.
#26 Posted by Ladyspider (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I think Black Cat  is over sexualized to the point of annoyance. And I'm a Black Cat fan.

#27 Posted by Prototype88 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm its because she is supposed to be sexy , and i don't see anything wrong with it even her outfit isn't not as revealing as other female characters , if you think thats wrong maybe some people got some intimate problems...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.