Favorite Black Cat & Spider-Man moments

#1 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of you may know me from making this thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/mary-jane/29-13380/favorite-mjpeterspidey-moments/92-575530/#83

Well now it's time to get ready naughty and let the cat out of the bag. So to speak. lol

#2 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Meeooww!! Love me some Black Cat!

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Andy has scans of everyone of their appearances together.

#5 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: Same! I hope one day we will get to see her on the big screen.

#6 Edited by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I think Andy has scans of everyone of their appearances together.

lmao

Not quite.

#7 Posted by darthfury78 (929 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad we'll never see those moments between Spider-Man x Black Cat for a long time as she is now in Daredevil's world. It would be interesting to see Ms. Marvel or Silver Sable in those situations with Spider-Man. But the one that might prove interesting are either Spider-Woman or The Black Widow with Spider-Man.

#8 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused, how many girls has spidey dated?

#9 Posted by darthfury78 (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

I'm confused, how many girls has spidey dated?

As Spider-Man, Peter has dated two heroines that I know of: The Black Cat and Ms. Marvel! However, I believe that Spider-Woman and Silver Sable has expressed an interest with Spider-Man as well. Those are the four heroines who have expressed an attraction towards him.

As just plain ole Peter Parker(excluding his long term relationships with Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy), I believe that there were four: Betty Brant, Debra Whitman, and Carlie Cooper.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio

Andy is worse than me with Scott and Emma.

#11 Posted by Billy Batson (58271 posts) - - Show Bio

The evil that men do.
BB

#12 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Andy is worse than me with Scott and Emma.

lmao

#13 Edited by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man & Black Cat > Scott & Emma

xP

#15 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

looking at some of these scans is making me teary-eyed......

@ragdollpurps said:

xP

we are bffs 4eva

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

xP

You're dead to me.

#17 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Well I just got a new bff :P But if it's any consolation, I think Emma > Scott & Emma.

@X35: Hehehe ♥

#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

@Mercy_: Well I just got a new bff :P But if it's any consolation, I think Emma > Scott & Emma.

I hope you're very happy together T__T

I half agree.

#19 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Hehehehe *hugs* I love youu<3

#20 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

Meeooww!! Love me some Black Cat!

Yes.

#21 Edited by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Spider-man.: Although not technically the real Spider-man and Black Cat. Felicia hitting on Ben Reilly and him thinking about her was pretty amusing to me!:

I really hope Felicia meets Scarlet Spider (Kaine). I want to see her reaction! He's got a lot more of a temper than Pete and Ben and he's not gonna put up with her BS. Would be very funny to see.

#22 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Nice scans. Thanks for the adding them.

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

its funny and sad at the same time. make it stop.

#25 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: TROLL!

xD

#26 Posted by Kairan1979 (16899 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, that's not exactly Spider-Man and Black Cat, that's Spider-Man Noir and Felicia Hardy.

#27 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: Close enough. ;)

I enjoyed the Noir books. They were a nice twist on things we haven't seen before.

#28 Edited by PunyParker (12254 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

You are a BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD ABD (i wanted to write it tll i was going to misspell it :P ) MAN!!!! ERASE THE POST IMMIDEATELLY!! OH MY GOD you are so bad!!

Just to put things straight again...!!

As you understand i am more of a "Spidey-Felicia" than "Spiderman-MJ"....!

#29 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: I like Pete/Felicia over MJ too.

#30 Posted by PunyParker (12254 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Spider-man.: What issues were pony-tailed black cat in?

#32 Posted by darthfury78 (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I doubt that Kaine would put up with Felicia at all. He might do well around the Black Widow x Spider-Woman. Although, I get the feeling that neither Jessica or Natasha would like Kaine very much.

#33 Edited by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78 said:

@Strider92: I doubt that Kaine would put up with Felicia at all. He might do well around the Black Widow x Spider-Woman. Although, I get the feeling that neither Jessica or Natasha would like Kaine very much.

No one likes Kaine thats what makes it hilarious. The only reason I want to see Cat meet him is due to the fact he has the same voice/face as Pete but a different attitude. the dialogue has the potential to be really funny.

#34 Posted by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: what about the Un"Superior" Spiderman,or better yet find out that Flash has superpowers.Spider ones.

#35 Posted by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darksider555: Have you read Superior Spider-man yet? Slott threw us a curveball. Its not what we thought it was!

#36 Posted by ZEELLO (223 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is a lot of fun.

#37 Posted by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: well i read it and your right.and it was a bit cool but overall dissapointing issue.

#38 Edited by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darksider555: Personally I thought it was very good. I guess its a matter of personal taste. Some like it some don't.

#39 Edited by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

well your right about the story.but for the last clifhannger was suprising but i feel its rushed,you know.

Ah dammit my two personalities are fighting for the opinion of what to say (pun intended)

but my main problem with SSM is that if its bad , not epic that the change would have been in vain.And that is my biggest concern.

i hope you understand.

#40 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3872 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

xP

so are spider-man & mary jane > Scott and jean....lol

oh and online they said scott was like brad pitt with aniston/jean one minute then the next jolie/emma...lol

#41 Posted by Primebonnick (2737 posts) - - Show Bio

damn kinda pissed she may hook up with doc doc in spider man's body, but i do miss there chemistry.

#42 Posted by darthfury78 (929 posts) - - Show Bio

damn kinda pissed she may hook up with doc doc in spider man's body, but i do miss there chemistry.

Covers are deceiving. Just like Superior Spider-Man kissing Mary Jane.

#43 Posted by PunyParker (12254 posts) - - Show Bio

@primebonnick said:

Covers are deceiving. Just like Superior Spider-Man kissing Mary Jane.

That's what i write in the Superior SM topic!!!.....great minds think alike!

Also the SSM#16 cover where Urich is stabbed.....

#44 Posted by Bigbadwolfx0 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

I love mj and everything but I feel like Spider-Man belongs with black cat like the way batman and Talia al ghul fit

#45 Posted by darthfury78 (929 posts) - - Show Bio

I love mj and everything but I feel like Spider-Man belongs with black cat like the way batman and Talia al ghul fit

Actually, Spider-Man intimate relationship(if given the chance to develop) belongs to more than the Black Cat. Thanks to Spock, Felicia is a super villain!!! So who might be of particular interest? Spider-Woman, Black Widow, Jennifer Walters, and Betsy Braddock respectively. Then, or course, are Carol Danvers and Silver Sable. But with Carol's memory loss an issue, does she even know Peter's identity as Spider-Man, as well as Silver Sable's death.

#46 Posted by bellaardila92 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Spidey and Peter,they are so adorable.

#47 Edited by a3461788 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@adriell2124: Ponytail ones are from "Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do #2".

#48 Posted by darthfury78 (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@a3461788: Given what Slott has done to their relationship, it will be a very long time for another writer to fix it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.