Claws #1 preview 1-4 ...it made me laugh lol

#1 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"***falls off his chair laughing*** oh man, i'll have to pick that up next time i'm in the comic shop M"

LMAO i know i was laughing so hard at work that people were staring at me .

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

falls off his chair laughing

oh man, i'll have to pick that up next time i'm in the comic shop

M

#4 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i am going to get it as well when it comes out .

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

when does it come out?

M

#6 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

well ..now i feel like a tard because its said its been out sense 2006 around august or something lol . .....

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

damn, i missed that one lol

M

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yup... august 9th...

Writer(s): Justin Gray, Jimmy Palmiotti

Penciller(s): Joseph Michael Linsner

Inker(s): Joseph Michael Linsner

Colorist(s): Jason Keith - 'Bam Bam'

Shanghaied and transported to a remote desert island, Wolverine and the Black Cat find themselves at the center of a deadly game. A team of filthy-rich hunters have slapped down some serious cash for the opportunity to hunt the Most Dangerous Prey on the Planet – and they’ve got the high-tech weapons to do just that. Like it or not, the key to Logan and Felicia’s survival just might be their ability to cooperate long enough to evade their hunters and uncover the identity of the deadly ringmaster. Brought to you by the team of Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray and superstar artist Joe Linsner

damnit lol

M

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it.

Perfect chemistry between James and felicia...is he really 5 feet even?
#10 Posted by IcePrince_X (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

Love gotta love the scan.... I am starting to fantasize i am Spiderman on the ground looking up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.