Follow

Black Cat

Character » Black Cat appears in 1398 issues.

Former cat burglar Felicia Hardy became a crime fighter when she became romantically attracted to and involved with Spider-Man. Felicia has the ability to instill "bad luck" around others - this comes in handy when fighting crime!

Children?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

Are there any alternate time lines where Black Cat and Spider-man have a kid?

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By animehunter

@Teerack: I've look around and as far as I can tell there was never an issue where they had a child.

The closest thing I can find is when they did a What If? double issue where he married her instead of Mary Jane.

What If...? #20 - What if the Amazing Spider-Man had Not Married Mary Jane?

What If...? #21 - What if the Amazing Spider-Man had Married the Black Cat?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Teerack

@animehunter: Cool I'd gonna do download that what if now. If only they really did get married :c

Go Team Felicia!

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By animehunter

@Teerack: you might also be interested in these what ifs, they feature Black Cat quite a bit and as part of the main story

What If...? #4 - What If the Alien Costume had Possessed Spider-man

What If...? #99 - The Men Behind The Mask

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Teerack

@animehunter: It really sucks that Slott has had control of Spider-man for so long, because I really liked how Felicia finally got to the point in life where she wanted to have a normal life and day job when she's not being Black Cat, and the fact that she didn't was the whole reason her and Spider-Man didn't work. I'd really like to see Marvel give their relationship another serious try.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By animehunter

@Teerack: I 100% agree with you, to me there are three women that would be a good fit for Spider-man. Mary Jane, Black Cat & Silver Sable. Unfortunately, with how Mary Jane & Black Cat have been written the possibility with them having a relationship with him don't seem to be in the cards right now and might not be for a while.

But if I'm honest, I would have to to say my actual support would have to go to Silver Sable, because I see her as a mixture of the two. She has the serious but impulsive side of Mary Jane and the adventurous and look after oneself confidence of Black Cat. Because every-time I read an issue where Spider-man & Silver Sable teamed up I always felt that she had more than a romantic interest in him and the interaction between them felt more than your average conversing and looking out for ones team-mate, it was even made more evident during ASM #679 & ASM #685, and it was played with in the last three pages of What If...? #21 - What if the Amazing Spider-Man had Married the Black Cat?

What if #21-1
    What if #21-1
    What if #21-2
    What if #21-2
    What if #21-3
    What if #21-3

Just a quick FYI, you might have heard she died at the end of the Ends of the Earth arc, but according to Julia Carpenter she is actually still alive and her story is far from over, also her body was never found.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Teerack

@animehunter: I agree I was starting to get thrilled with ASM when it started to look like SM and SS were about to become a thing, before the relationship Slott has been teasing for 6 months was shot down flat out :\

Also Pretty sure she was lying and just tell him what he needed to hear to get back to the lab, because we saw her spirit there with the rest of the dead people in Peter's life when his spirit started to pass, but in all likelihood she probably will just show up again.

Man I just realized how lucky we are Slott has only really touched Charlie who is probably one of the most throw away characters Peter has dated, because he kinda sucks at writing relationships lol.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By animehunter

@Teerack: Charlie? I think you meant Carlie

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Teerack

@animehunter: OH MY GOD. I have been reading it as Charlie ever sense one more day o.o i must of read it wrong the first time and then just never looked at it close enough to notice it wasn't her name xD Wow...im going to be stuck calling her Charlie now because im so used to it >.<

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By animehunter

@Teerack: Also, I totally believe she will return and better than ever, and hopefully since SSM broke it off with Mary Jane it opens up the possibility of a relationship between Spider-man/Peter and Silver Sable.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Teerack

@animehunter: I've been hoping Sable shows up and saves Peter from this stupid storyline. I've also been hoping like crazy Black Cat will be in Fearless Defenders for two reasons. One I love Felicia and want her in an Ongoing, and two I want Spider-Ock and Black Cat to have ZERO interaction.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By animehunter

@Teerack: You're talking to one with those same hopes, although unfortunately it might be a while before we see Silver Sable again. For Black Cat I would love to see her in her own ongoing, I even posted the question Any thoughts or votes for a Black Cat ongoing series? on her Forum and I'm sure we will see her in Fearless Defenders but not for a while, and I 100% agree there shouldn't be any interaction between her and Spider-Ock.

But we might might actually be spared that interaction, as it seems that this so called storyline might be coming to an end in issues 7, 8& 9.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Teerack

@animehunter: Saddly I think issue 9 ends with Peter's ghost dying :\

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #10

DAN SLOTT (W) • GIUSEPPE Camunicoli (A)

Cover by MARCOS MARTIN

IT BEGINS HERE!!

• A perfect jumping on point as The Green Goblin returns…and Spider-Man is nowhere to be found!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By animehunter

@Teerack: Actually I have a feeling the other might be true, because if you read the solicits of previous issues they always referred to Spider-Ock as Superior spider-man, now from issue 10 they left out the Superior and just refer to him as Spider-man. To me this might be an indication it is Peter because he would never call himself Superior, only Spider-Ock ever did that.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Teerack

@animehunter: Let's hope.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By animehunter

@Teerack: Most definitely, let's hope.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#17  Edited By PunyParker

@Teerack: She had a kid with Flash in Spider-Girl.....Felicity(i believe) was her name.....*cough*alsoFeliciawasalesbianthere*cough*

Go Team Felicia! all the way bro!

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By animehunter

@PunyParker: Thanks, I forgot about that, and I always felt she was Bi

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By PunyParker

@animehunter: Bi....ok,i can(very)live with that......but lesbian?.....

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By animehunter

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.