Black Cat's hair lol

#1 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard somewhere that she wore a weave? 
In a fight against Elektra or someone her wig got pulled off...haha that's funny 

could someone help out here?i just want to know is it a wig?

#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18857 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you sure she just wasn't wearing extensions, to make her hair a bit longer?

#3 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Are you sure she just wasn't wearing extensions, to make her hair a bit longer? "
Nope wig
#4 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18857 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: Do you know what issue this was in?
#5 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

It was in Ultimate Spider-man, they have her as a brunnette with a platinum wig.  I soooo hate the Ultimate series, I am a classic comic fan.
#6 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Airstrike said:

It was in Ultimate Spider-man, they have her as a brunnette with a platinum wig. I soooo hate the Ultimate series, I am a classic comic fan.

Agreed. She is nowhere as sexy as the mainstream continuity, her mask in the Ultimate Universe looks weird =P.

Big shock... the Ultimate Universe suxs XD

#7 Posted by PunyParker (12028 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Airstrike said:

It was in Ultimate Spider-man, they have her as a brunnette with a platinum wig. I soooo hate the Ultimate series, I am a classic comic fan.

Agreed. She is nowhere as sexy as the mainstream continuity, her mask in the Ultimate Universe looks weird =P.

Big shock... the Ultimate Universe suxs XD

I love Ultimate Peter but.....Felicia throwing up on him....oh god....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.