black cat poster?

#1 Posted by camazzone (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to make a wall with my two favorite characters batman and spider-man, flanked by the two best women in their lives, selina kyle and of course felicia hardy, I found great posters of all the other three but it seems like black cat posters don't exist. Adam hughes did an awesome black cat litho of her swinging in the window and would make the perfect poster, does anyone know if they'll ever release that or any felicia posters? Who do we have to bug to get a good poster of her?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22276 posts) - - Show Bio

there used to be this place a friend of mine worked at where you could take any picture you want and they would turn it into a poster or a cutout....you should do alittle research and see if the web has anything like that and just get a one of a kind made

#3 Posted by danhimself (22276 posts) - - Show Bio

actually just try this out..... http://www.zazzle.com/

#4 Posted by camazzone (4 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks, I appreciate it there's that one and www.sircooper.com if anyone else is interested

#5 Posted by camazzone (4 posts) - - Show Bio

bummer, I've even actually found a problem with that, it keeps saying that the image is too small and will end up blurry

#6 Posted by danhimself (22276 posts) - - Show Bio

so what you need to do is find another image with a larger resolution

#7 Posted by mega mage (25 posts) - - Show Bio

why dont you just do a sketch of one then get a local artist to do a proffesinol  1 for you?

your version (wont have to be this good, it was the only 1 that matched other pic

artist version

#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary 

jane is the greatest person in Spidey/Pete's life. 

Also Batman should never be in a long relationship
#9 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio

hey, "CAMAZZONE" if you go to a website called "CINEQUEST.COM"  they have 'the black cat' poster.
#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@mega mage said:
"

artist version
"
I don't like her eyes -_-
#11 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @mega mage said:
"

artist version
"
I don't like her eyes -_- "

I think i only watched a few episodes of this version,  but yeah her image don't look right here.
#12 Posted by SDSMP (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Mary-Jane the most important person in spidey's life? I do love me some black cat though

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.