• 81 results
#51 Posted by TheCannon (19368 posts) - - Show Bio

@RustyRoy said:

Batman.

@DarkKnightDetective said:

Batman

Wrong company.

#52 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: It doesn't matter Batman is compatible with anything that wears a lingerie.

#53 Posted by RustyRoy (13825 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Yeah I know but he's the right guy...... anyway Flash Thompson would be cool.

#54 Edited by PunyParker (12536 posts) - - Show Bio

She can be with Papa Smurf for all i care....JUST BRING HER BACK TO ACTION IN COMICS!.....but anyway Spider-Man or single....fullstop.

#55 Posted by lilkisara (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see her with Peter (NOT Superior), Flash (I'd like to see a reunion of sorts between them, there's some unfinished business), Matt Murdock (for obvious reasons, and Mark Waid mentioned that he likes the idea of their lawyer/thief dynamic) or Remy (Asmus said that she was supposed to be in the first story arc but the draft was declined so they created this other character, so at least it's on his mind).

#56 Posted by PunyParker (12536 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilkisara: Nuh-uh...Peter....i'd like to see her reaction to Superior though!

#57 Posted by darthfury78 (941 posts) - - Show Bio

Back with Peter Parker would be best. Otherwise, reunited with Flash. Really, those are the only two guys I'd ever want to see her with.

How about Mystique for Black Cat as her new romantic partner:

#58 Posted by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by Squares (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

Victoria Hand

Yeah, too bad Felicia isn't a necrophiliac.

#60 Posted by daredevil21134 (12591 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6262 posts) - - Show Bio

She's the only chick I want to see with Parker...Well, unless we can somehow get a Marvel/DC crossover going, than Poison Ivy.

#62 Posted by BR_Havoc (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight he is ten kinds of crazy so it would be interesting to see them together.

#63 Edited by Squares (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

She's the only chick I want to see with Parker...Well, unless we can somehow get a Marvel/DC crossover going, than Poison Ivy.

Why Ivy?

#64 Posted by PunyParker (12536 posts) - - Show Bio

"I know what's a great idea!...Ock,in Peter's body,banging Black Cat!!.....YEAH!"

-Marvel

#65 Posted by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

"I know what's a great idea!...Ock,in Peter's body,banging Black Cat!!.....YEAH!"

-Marvel

*Scary voice*: WHO SAID THAT!?

#66 Posted by PunyParker (12536 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

-Marvel

*BATMAN voice*: WHO SAID THAT!?

(corrected that for ya!)

"You hate it,we make it."

-Marvel.

you get the general idea.

#67 Posted by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

@punyparker said:

-Marvel

*BATMAN voice*: WHO SAID THAT!?

(corrected that for ya!)

"You hate it,we make it."

-Marvel.

you get the general idea.

That's how Stan Lee made Iron Man. Really.

#68 Posted by PunyParker (12536 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Now that i think of it,yeah......But we're talking Spider-Man.....no touchy !!

#69 Edited by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Now that i think of it,yeah......But we're talking Spider-Man.....no touchy !!

Ok. No touchy. Got it. You have got somethin' against Tony?!

#70 Posted by PunyParker (12536 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

Go see my "Favorite Superhero" list,and you will get that i have nothing but sympathy for Iron-Downey Jr.

#71 Edited by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

@punyparker said:

Go see my "Favorite Superhero" list,and you will get that i have nothing but sympathy for Iron-Downey Jr.

Juuuuuuuuuuust kidding.

Glad to hear it!!)

#72 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino. ^.^

#73 Posted by Primebonnick (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

psylocke

#74 Posted by darthfury78 (941 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#75 Edited by PunyParker (12536 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.....hopefully.

#76 Posted by daredevil21134 (12591 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by PunyParker (12536 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by Cloakx14 (3961 posts) - - Show Bio

taskmaster or bp.

#80 Posted by MisterAnderson (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant_god: As proof, she hooked up with Wolverine in Claws. Shanna the She Devil in the first arc of Savage Wolverine revealed what an unthinking nancy Wolverine really is

#81 Posted by daredevil21134 (12591 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker:

Sorry

@mutant_god: As proof, she hooked up with Wolverine in Claws. Shanna the She Devil in the first arc of Savage Wolverine revealed what an unthinking nancy Wolverine really is

Shanna?

#82 Posted by PunyParker (12536 posts) - - Show Bio

@misteranderson said:

Shanna?

This hook up doesn't count.....remember the opening scene?!....Spider-Man is acting like a total drunked perve,smacking her ass and making sexist comments.......it's a complicated story.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.