Black Cat MiniSeries

#1 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

What are everyone's thoughts on the current Black Cat Miniseries? 

Personally, I really enjoyed it.  The art was good enough, despite a few arkward sketches of Felicia, the story was solid, and we got to see Felicia doing what she does best.  The story was a bit convoluted in parts, but didn't really hinder my enjoyment of issue.  As a huge Black Cat fan, I thought this was a good series..  Though it was phenomenal, it's just nice to see Felicia getting her own series. 

#2 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

no thoughts?

#3 Posted by Aria_belle (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. Always nice to see heroes we like getting some A list action!  
I enjoyed "The Evil that Men Do" better but I enjoyed how this was more about her trade and showed off her skills
#4 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aria_belle said:
" I agree. Always nice to see heroes we like getting some A list action!  I enjoyed "The Evil that Men Do" better but I enjoyed how this was more about her trade and showed off her skills "
I've been meaning to buy the trade of "The Evil that Men Do".  How is it?  I hear that it tackles some very serious issues, but I"m quite intrigued to see a different side of Felicia.    
#5 Posted by Aria_belle (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was good. So far, my favorite Cat mini.
#6 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio

It's very strange. The first half of the plot is a funny romp about busting drug dealers, and the second half (written some three years later, I believe) is about surviving rape. But the art is absolutely killer all the way through; Terry Dodson draws the definitive Black Cat.

#7 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW ! Who was the bastard that raped Black Cat ?!

And what's the name of the mini ? Black Cat ?

#8 Posted by SC (13124 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a fan. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.