Black Cat in Spider-Man Big Time(spoilers)***

#1 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

So. if you read Spider-Man 648, you see that Black Cat wants to join the Avengers?  Do you think there's any chance of this happening?  Will Peter put in a good word for her like she asked?  Given that things just started going well for Pete, I don't know how likely it is that he'll even say something to the Avengers.  I would love to see her as an Avenger though.  Anyway, there have been plenty of reformed villains who have joined the Avengers, so why not Felicia?

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy:
I hope she doesn't join them. The last thing I want is Bendis getting his hands on Felicia.
#3 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @N7_Normandy: I hope she doesn't join them. The last thing I want is Bendis getting his hands on Felicia. "
we hardly get enough Felicia as it is though; wouldn't it be nice to see her on a consistent basis.
#4 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy:
Not if it means that asshat is writing her. I love Felicia, but I love the Sentry too. And look what Bendick did to him.
#5 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, at least it looks like she's going to be more involved in AMS, so that's good.

#6 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @N7_Normandy: I hope she doesn't join them. The last thing I want is Wolverine getting his hands on Felicia. "
Fixed.
#7 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @N7_Normandy: I hope she doesn't join them. The last thing I want is Wolverine getting his hands on Felicia. "
Fixed. "
Heh, you read my mind, mate.
#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
Fixed. "

dont say that!!!! he can hear you!!! 

@FadeToBlackBolt:
oh come on dude Bendis wont write Avengers forever.
I Vote Yes!!!!!!! 

#9 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: Odds are, with Joe "I have no idea what I'm doing" Quesada in charge, he'll keep Bendis there for as long as Brian wants to write the books. Which, considering his ineptitude and ego, will be a long time.
#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:

Owwwch
#11 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Avenging-X-Bolt: Odds are, with Joe "I have no idea what I'm doing" Quesada in charge, he'll keep Bendis there for as long as Brian wants to write the books. Which, considering his ineptitude and ego, will be a long time. "
wow, harsh
#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy:
i geuss i shouldnt mention that Squirrel Girls joining the new avengers
#13 Posted by War Killer (20336 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see more females on the main Avengers roster, and it would be a nice change from the rotating roster of female Avengers (Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, Wasp, Black WIdow) we've had over the past few years. Be nice to see ladies like Invisible Woman, Songbird, Firestar, X-23 (personally I'd like to see her join the Young Avengers, I think it would be interesting in my opinion), along with the return of former Avengers such as Scarlet Witch and She-Hulk. So yeah, Black Cat would be an interesting addition to the team in my book. 

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

" @Avenging-X-Bolt: Odds are, with Joe "I have no idea what I'm doing" Quesada in charge, he'll keep Bendis there for as long as Brian wants to write the books. Which, considering his ineptitude and ego, will be a long time. "

This isn't that far from the truth actually, Bendis has said multiple times that as long as Marvel tells him he can stay, we're stuck with him on the book... -__-

#14 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

" @N7_Normandy: i geuss i shouldnt mention that Squirrel Girls joining the new avengers "

WTH?  Why?  Squirrel Girl is supposed to be some galactic monster on the levels of Thanos and Galactus.  WTH is she doing on the Avengers?  Who's the fool who even considered this idea?     
#15 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:
ah ha my friend   you guys are "stuck" with him, i enjoy him and if he ends up making stuff i dont like i simply wont read it
#16 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita:
shes Dani Cage's new nanny
#17 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt:  Is this a joke?  Please tell me its a joke.
#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita:
im laughing.....but its not a joke
#19 Edited by War Killer (20336 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

" @War Killer: ah ha my friend   you guys are "stuck" with him, i enjoy him and if he ends up making stuff i dont like i simply wont read it "

His Ultimate Spider-Man has always been good to me, I liked his old work with New Avengers before Heroic Age when they were outlaws, and it's not that I hate his writing, mostly the main reason I hate Avengers is because of the art, but it's the fact that he won't give other writers a chance at the team, Dan Slott was amazing on Mighty Avengers, why not give him a shot at the team again? 

@Amegashita said:
" @Avenging-X-Bolt said:

" @N7_Normandy: i geuss i shouldnt mention that Squirrel Girls joining the new avengers "

WTH?  Why?  Squirrel Girl is supposed to be some galactic monster on the levels of Thanos and Galactus.  WTH is she doing on the Avengers?  Who's the fool who even considered this idea?      "
Personally I hate New Avengers all together.
#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:
ok i can definitley get behind that
#21 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:  I can see why, >.>
#22 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Avenging-X-Bolt said:

" @War Killer: ah ha my friend   you guys are "stuck" with him, i enjoy him and if he ends up making stuff i dont like i simply wont read it "

His Ultimate Spider-Man has always been good to me, I liked his old work with New Avengers before Heroic Age when they were outlaws, and it's not that I hate his writing, mostly the main reason I hate Avengers is because of the art, but it's the fact that he won't give other writers a chance at the team, Dan Slott was amazing on Mighty Avengers, why not give him a shot at the team again? 

One word; Siege. 

Every piece of criticism Bendis gets is completely appropriate due to him being the "mind" behind that crapfest.
#23 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: 
Erm, Secret Invasion much?
#24 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb: Haven't read it, mate. I read the synopsis on wikipedia and decided that scalding my eyeballs with boiling oil would be less painful.
#25 Posted by bingbangboom (746 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about the main avengers but I could see her end up on the New Avengers. Would seem like a better fit there considering the crowd they run with and could be fun with Wolverine and Black Cat.

#26 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
@bingbangboom:  That COULD be fun, and I also think she might fit in with the Secret Avengers, given that group's black ops orientation.
#27 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: 
You're on the right track. I read it last semester and nearly lost hope in humanity.
#28 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy: yeah she should join.  so should puma.
#29 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon:
nooo. she's peters.....even if he dosen want her anymore. 

either main or taking peters place on the new avengers or logans place......i dont feel comfortable leaving those too alone together
#30 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @PumpkinBomb said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
Fixed. "
Heh, you read my mind, mate. "
Lets not pretend Bendis will keep Felicia to Wolverine. Moonstone anyone?
#31 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: 
I didn't know Moonstone swung that way, but they would make a smoking hot couple.
#32 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb said:
" @pixelized: 
I didn't know Moonstone swung that way, but they would make a smoking hot couple. "
Sorry, I meant that Bendis turned Moony into a raging sluuuuuuuuuuzzzz. He made sleeping with her teammates first priority
#33 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: 
No, I was kidding. I do that sometimes. But she was already having a lot of casual sex during Warren Ellis' run on Thunderbolts, as I recall.
#34 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb said:

" @pixelized: 
No, I was kidding. I do that sometimes. But she was already having a lot of casual sex during Warren Ellis' run on Thunderbolts, as I recall. "

You may wanna stop, just saying. I'm kidding myself. :)

She made a reference to being late for a quickie during Ellis' run as what Songbird was doing was boring her to pieces, she didn't make it a priority to seek out Bullseye and Noh Varr to smush.
#35 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: 
Wait, she screwed Bullseye?
#36 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb: yes sir
#37 Edited by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: 
[insert joke about Bullseye being able to hit anything he wants to] 

Seriously, I just Google-searched the pair and they were in full costume the entire time (barring a pair of specially-designed flaps, that is).
#38 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:
that wasnt Bendis's fault.  Moonstone's been a slut since post Civil War Thunderbolts
#39 Posted by Dark Cell (447 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont know much about the Avengers writer, but I reckon having her in it would be pretty cool personally 

#40 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@N7_Normandy: I hope she doesn't join them. The last thing I want is Bendis getting his hands on Felicia.
I actually pictured bald, fat Bendis trying for something, twisted, perverse, and non-consentual with Black Cat.

*shivers*

Thanks for the image !

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.