Black Cat Collection (may not like if not a Black Cat fan)

#1 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, for those of you who are Black Cat fans like my self. I wanted to share with you my collection. It took a while to get everything but i got them all (Mainstream Marvel Comics). There are somethings i don't have, but don't want. I didn't want to get the comics that were from The Spider-Man Animated series. And the rest of the stuff is just figure's, poster, magnets, and etc. Anyway you get the picture. Well here it is, i hope you enjoy it.

link to my Blog:

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/BlackCatfan1979/blog/

Later

BlackCatfan1979

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang that's hardcore. Good job man!

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

fk me freddie...

damn, i thought my Supergirl collection was impressive... but you may even even more issues than me...

impressive man

M

#4 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys. I thought some of you would like it. I am a huge Black Cat fan as you can see. If i get other stuff. I'll be sure to add a new topic. Later

#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

nice collection

#6 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks.

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I tip my hat off to you. That's a very nice Collection. I have some of the books you showed (The TPB's) Where'd you get the Return of Venom TPB?

#8 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

I got that on Amazon. Got real lucky with that one, also because it was way before Spider-Man 3 came out.

#9 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

And if your looking for it. Amazon As a few up for sale. Well people are selling it. Around 39 dollars Used and New). Check it out. Just put Venom Returns in the search and it should be the first one up.

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackCatfan1979 says:

"And if your looking for it. Amazon As a few up for sale. Well people are selling it. Around 39 dollars Used and New). Check it out. Just put Venom Returns in the search and it should be the first one up."

Oh alright. Thanks Cat. Oh, and Welcome to the Vine being that I've never seen you here before. XP

#11 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

No problem.

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

New and I like you already.

#13 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. Glad you liked my collection and hopefully you get your hands on The Venom Returns. It's a great story. One of the best by far, with Venom Vs. Spider-Man.

#14 Posted by Darkchild (40973 posts) - - Show Bio

DAMN

i dont have much of a collection of anything i have a couple THORs i say a good amount of them of them i have 11 to i say 4 years ago with thor when they stopped his print the last time. I also have his first appearance

so yeha not much of one. i never bought a single one, when my stepfather died they were given to me.

#15 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats cool man, Thor is a great character. I have only one old issue with him in it. I think it was a marvel team up. Him and Spider-Man where teaming up. I don't know who the villian was though.

#16 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, very impressive.

#17 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks man.

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackCatfan1979 says:

"Cool. Glad you liked my collection and hopefully you get your hands on The Venom Returns. It's a great story. One of the best by far, with Venom Vs. Spider-Man. "

Thanks, I'll try to find it I'm like a huge Venom fan. Just like you are with Black Cat. I'm just like really into Spider-Man. I've been reading about him and been a fan since I was little. I relate to Peter soo...

#19 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Peter Parker is a great character. A lot of people can relate to him in a way. Thats why i have always liked Spider-Man over any other Hero.

#20 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL I have like all those comics, BC for life

#21 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool Man. Black Cat is a great character. Black Cat for life.

#22 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad you guys liked my Collection. If i get anything else, i'll post them. Not comics though, i get a lot of the currently stuff (Heroes For Hire, THe Spider-Man Comics, etc.). Thanks for checking it out. Later BlackCatfan1979

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.