Black Cat and Spider-Woman

#1 Posted by ArachneSF (8 posts) - - Show Bio

As you know the Black Cat was originally a character intended for the Spider-Woman Series. With my Black Cat and Spider-Woman obsession, I illustrated some variant covers for the Spider-Woman direction. Check them out.

" />http://www.variant-edition.com/image/SW9SketchVarJC.jpg

Post Edited:2008-01-07 13:28:02
Post Edited:2008-01-07 13:28:51
Post Edited:2008-01-07 13:42:02
Post Edited:2008-01-07 13:43:24

#2 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Really great stuff, Black Cat is my Favorite and I am a big fan of Spiderwoman, also. There is a comic I would subscribe to, if the got a great artist like Benes from Justice League of America to do it!

#3 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

i like spider-woman!!! i hope she wins

#4 Posted by Gimpadon (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what it would have been like

#5 Posted by Gimpadon (43 posts) - - Show Bio

go black cat ^_^

#6 Posted by Ghost Of Night (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow very nicely done! They look great! I love both characters dearly! But I think Spiderwoman would win if they were to go at it. She's got good training.

#7 Posted by ArachneSF (8 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by SDSMP (76 posts) - - Show Bio
@weather witch: No chance. : )
#9 Posted by darthfury78 (941 posts) - - Show Bio

Marc Wolfman once said that if the Black Cat appeared in Spider-Woman as he planned, she would have been a very different character then we all know and love today. And this version of her would not have been the love interest for Spider-Man either. If the power that be were to have given Spider-Man a heroine love interest, it might have been either The Black Widow or Spider-Woman.

#10 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't open the link, it's a shame, is the one on the top post something you've drawn?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.