Black Cat and Spider-man?

#1 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I am curious if any others out there would like to see the Black Cat and Spider-man become an item like they were before or at least have her as a regular in Amazing Spider-man like she use to be?  I, for one, wouldn't mind either as long as she would get some more legitimate panel time instead of cameos. 

#2 Posted by danhimself (22547 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know about them being a couple...i think it's alittle early to give pete a romantic interest....but i would love to see her as a regular

#3 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

They're pushing that Carly chick really hard as the next woman in Pete's life. I doubt they wanna throw a wrench into that just yet.

#4 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat is one of my favorite Marvel heroines. I think her and peter should be together.

caption
#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

As someone who's never read Spiderman, i have no idea how they would be together, but i did Love Miss Fefe in House of M so i'm gonna say she should be with.......Wolverine.

horrid sentence structure
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

This maybe revisited in BND...but I doubt it.

#7 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"As someone who's never read Spiderman, i have no idea how they would be together, but i did Love Miss Fefe in House of M so i'm gonna say she should be with.......Wolverine.

"
If you ever get the chance to read Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-man (#74, Jan.1 1983-#100), they were fantastic and the chemistry was there!
#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not. Teaming up is fine but they should never be a couple again

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Airstrike said:
"pixelized said:
"As someone who's never read Spiderman, i have no idea how they would be together, but i did Love Miss Fefe in House of M so i'm gonna say she should be with.......Wolverine.

"
If you ever get the chance to read Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-man (#74, Jan.1 1983-#100), they were fantastic and the chemistry was there!"
oooh 80's art...i'm allergic to that ]= sorry
#10 Posted by Corrupted_Puppet (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I would most definitely love to see black cat and spiderman back together. =]

#11 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I do miss me some Black Cat.

#12 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, where has Felicia gone?

#13 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio
Airstrike said:
"I am curious if any others out there would like to see the Black Cat and Spider-man become an item like they were before or at least have her as a regular in Amazing Spider-man like she use to be?  I, for one, wouldn't mind either as long as she would get some more legitimate panel time instead of cameos. "

I totally agree!!!!!
#14 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, so I was thinking since Felicia liked Spidey, when she just knew him as Spider-man, and was slightly disappointed when she found out his identity. With the BND "mental blankspot", would she still have those feelings for him, since she doesn't know his identity again?

#15 Posted by mel1979 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman and black cat could be cool for a while, then bring back mj, but keep black cat in the picture to add tension

#16 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

They still have Spiderman comics going on?

#17 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Spidey and Black Cat just had sex in Amazing #607 and Spidey made the "classy" move of trusting her enough to sleep with her but request she keep the lights off and not look at his face.... Ahhh this guy is just so good with woman, wait isn't this comic supposed to be OK for kids to read? LOL
#18 Posted by War Killer (20206 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1 said:
"Well Spidey and Black Cat just had sex in Amazing #607 and Spidey made the "classy" move of trusting her enough to sleep with her but request she keep the lights off and not look at his face.... Ahhh this guy is just so good with woman, wait isn't this comic supposed to be OK for kids to read? LOL "
They really did?
#19 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
"Well Spidey and Black Cat just had sex in Amazing #607 and Spidey made the "classy" move of trusting her enough to sleep with her but request she keep the lights off and not look at his face.... Ahhh this guy is just so good with woman, wait isn't this comic supposed to be OK for kids to read? LOL "
They really did? "
Yep... You think this cover was like this for nothing?

#20 Posted by War Killer (20206 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" @War Killer said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
They really did? "

"
Spidey's one lucky guy, that's all I'm going to say, lol
#21 Posted by drawme (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat has to be a single so that she can play with Spidey...seduce him, you know? But please no couple!!!

#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what would happened if they have kids?

#23 Posted by playabender22 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

If I was Spider-Man I would go with Black Cat over Mary Jane.

#24 Posted by MAV (148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
At one point, one writer was going to make story were Felicia becomes pregnant, but Jim Shooter didn't want to Peter have child without marriage 
#25 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@drawme said:
" Black Cat has to be a single so that she can play with Spidey...seduce him, you know? But please no couple!!! "
This
#26 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

So when will we see little spidey cats?

#27 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" So when will we see little spidey cats? "
Never hopefully.
#28 Posted by Crackdown (604 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer them as a couple. It lets Pete not have to worry about his identities. I believe they both have mutual likes and dislikes. They are the perfect couple in my opinion.

#29 Posted by NP90 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

They were okay together. I could tolerate them as a couple in Spec #74 onwards but as a crime fighting duo I don't think I've ever been more annoyed in my life. Every time Cat turned round and screamed 'You can't do that to my boyfriend!' it was just... CRINGE. "Leave my lady alone!" shouted Spidey on more than one occasion.

Ugh. Enough! Kingpin should have just killed her.

#30 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" @War Killer said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
They really did? "

"
Hot damn, the only thing NOT hot about this is her ginormic squirrel teeth. Well, I was happy Black Cat was in the Spectacular Animated Series, but nobody knows what's going on with that show now. It's been inactive for what- 2 years now?
#31 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
@HarlequinKiss: The Spectacular Spider-Man show was canceled and in 2011 a new Ultimate Spider-Man show will surface by Disney and Marvel
#32 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe who knows I think it would affect on how they team up !! 

#33 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@mimic12 said:
Black Cat is one of my favorite Marvel heroines. I think her and peter should be together.
caption
They should try to take advantage of the disaster of "One More Day" and test the waters between these two, they've always made a great couple.

And she has the advantage that she can be integrated into Peter Parker's life as Spider-Man, something that Mary Jane is lacking, regardless of how awesome she is.

Then again, if these two get together, it's going to seem WAY too similar to Bruce and Selina.
#34 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@MAV: GOD no!

#35 Posted by darthfury78 (848 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat should stick to Daredevil as her new partner while the Black Widow becomes Spider-Man's occasional crime fighting partner.

#36 Posted by darthfury78 (848 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Martian said:

I hope not. Teaming up is fine but they should never be a couple again

They should only be couple outside of Earth-616 where their relationship was successful enough for them to have a child together, named Felicity Parker.

#37 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78: What the....what comic is this man?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.