Follow

Black Canary

Character » Black Canary appears in 3279 issues.

Dinah Lance was born into a family of crime fighters; her mother was a vigilante and her father is a cop. She grew up with the company of heroes, and after years of training, followed in her parent's footsteps by assuming the costume, identity, and legacy of her mother Dinah Drake, the Black Canary.

Why did the GA/ BC divorce?

valpal1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can someone tell me why they divorced?? Everywhere I'm looking is saying that BC left GA for not telling her that he killed Promethius. My friend says BC broke up with GA for being unfaithful to her...

Which one is it??

HELP PLEASE :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Green Arrow being unfaithful to Black Canary isnt new thing, he did that on several ocassions. I think it was the first one, when Green Arrow and Green Lantern left JLA, their relantionship wasnt good and Cry for Justice, made it worst. Personaly i think the pretty bird is at her best when she flies solo.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@vitalius: What "several occasions"? And when has Black Canary really been solo? For more or less than twenty years, she worked for the BOP.

@valpal1122: Black Canary gave GA his ring back when he ended up in jail for the murder of Prometheus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2:

1- Solo as without dating anyone. But her solo would be cool thing with good writer

2-When Green Arrow dated Black Canary he flirt with several women even near her. I dont know if he had serious thing with Mariane but Dinah knew that Oliver had thing for her and damaged her relationship after not rape on Longbow Hunters. Dinah was jealous about Green Arrow and the female Speedy but not never happened nothing serious and thing with Shado.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Because DC is run by a bunch of lonely and self-hating monkeys and because their lives are lonely, they feel the need to make their characters alone.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius: You do realize that Shado RAPED Oliver, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I know that. But i dont know if he had something serious with her before that. Plus Black Canary was happy when she learn Connor Hawke. Most writers seems to be able to write a good relationship for them. That least there wasnt domestic violence between them.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius: What does Connor have to do with it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2:

Black Canary wasnt happy with Oliver Queen having a son with another woman because that period she couldnt have kids.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because DC is run by a bunch of lonely and self-hating monkeys and because their lives are lonely, they feel the need to make their characters alone.

Amen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.