In a Karaoke Contest, Black Canary vs Siryn

#1 Posted by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

The shouting ladies of DC and Marvel, who will win in this one chance of a life time? Who is in and who is out?

My bet is Black Canary is in.

Siryn is out.
#2 Posted by Waver (93 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it would be Black Canary hands down. :)

#3 Posted by BangingBootyNurseT (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Black Canary so she has my vote.

#4 Posted by JAMES MICAHEL PYM (49 posts) - - Show Bio

SIRYN IS WAY MORE POWERFUL PERIOD.

#5 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Just imagine them singing "My love will goes on"....the horror...horror....

I would say Syrin, her power is just more polyvalent.

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
The Devil Tiger said:
Just imagine them singing "My love will goes on"....the horror...horror....I would say Syrin, her power is just more polyvalent. [more]
God forbid Siryn should start belting out 'And I Will Always Love You'... urgh!

I remember when Siryn was flirting with Skids' college room-mate.  She'd been singing in the shower, and he complimented her on her singing voice :)
#7 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Siryin more powerful

#8 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

i can´t judging because i even seee siyrin in action 
but i think dinah is better hahah ^^

#9 Posted by thebluephoenix (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Black Canary more so I'll say she wins, but, I do believe that Black Bolt has them both beat.

#10 Posted by Veitha (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Syrin is stronger and she would win a karaoke contest... and make you think that she's better than Black Canary lol: her powers allow her to ipnotize people just singing so she can start sing and everyone - including Black Canary - would like her voice

#11 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary! Simply because her voice actress in Brave and the Bold (Grey DeLisle) sings surprisingly well.

Seriously check this out:

Yeah, the lyrics aren't exactly Yeats, but that's some melodic sh#t right there :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.