What would you do with Black Adam's Powers?

#1 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Self explanatory.

#2 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone going to comment? Just one person???

#3 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Put masks on random people then do what BA did to him in WW3 to all the masked people

#4 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@majestic99: Put masks on random people then do what BA did to him in WW3 to all the masked people

What happened in WW3?

#5 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: him beating a bunch of super powered heavy hitters

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: i would i would do if i had supermans powers. Cook bacon with heat vision or in this case i would cook it whit magik thunder.

#7 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

Take over the world

#8 Posted by SoA (4687 posts) - - Show Bio

just be awesome as i can be , BLACK ADAM!!!!

#9 Posted by demose_Lantern (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I would use my powers for the greater good.

Save heroes and villains alike.

Be part of a team to help more in countries around the world

Go to the Gym LOL

Play video Games

Go on free holidays

Eat KFC LOL.

You know... the awsome stuff i like in life lol

#10 Posted by gumflabica (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

i would piss in random places and annihilate anybody that tries to stop me

#11 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

I would use the powers to take over a country with despot problems, better it and maybe have a harem after buying DC or Marvel.

Oh, I'd also destroy Texas, vineyards, tobacco fields, poachers, force the leaders of the worlds major religions to hug and find my lost pillow pet.

#13 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

And his powers are different from Captain Marvel's how? Anyway, I'd go around amazing people with my powers, thus making them give me all their money because they'd be so amazed.

#14 Posted by Oscars94 (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to war-torn countries and ending all conflicts by killing corrupt leaders and threatening any wrong doers. Ofcourse I culd try to be a boyscout but the world is a terrible place.

#15 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Explore the universe and rule the earth

#16 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be Black Adam. What kind of question is this

#17 Posted by Crazy_Wilhelm (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspacet said:

I would use the powers to take over a country with despot problems, better it and maybe have a harem after buying DC or Marvel.

Oh, I'd also destroy Texas, vineyards, tobacco fields, poachers, force the leaders of the worlds major religions to hug and find my lost pillow pet.

@oscars94 said:

Go to war-torn countries and ending all conflicts by killing corrupt leaders and threatening any wrong doers. Ofcourse I culd try to be a boyscout but the world is a terrible place.

I'd have to try my hardest to stop krspacet from committing genocide in Texas and to stop oscars94 from lording over the governments of the world, I guess. Justice!

#18 Posted by Oscars94 (2323 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by SliverBat (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Live life normally and keep my advantages up my sleeve if needed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.