#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

haha thoughts?

sorry wrong image give me a second
Post Edited:2008-02-01 21:12:08
Post Edited:2008-02-01 21:17:21

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

ok since the image isn't working.

the new magic word is: Chocolate egg creams.

I'm serious

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the lead up to the discovery of the words (the couple pages before the one I posted) makes the reveal even better, but that page is great by itself. I liked when he yelled it later. I hope he doesn't change it. Anyone want to clarify exactly what happened with his wife, the bones and Ralph?

#6 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, What happened to "Shazam!"? lol.

#7 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

what comic is that in?

#8 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam - issue 6

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/BlackAdam6p12.jpgI thought the lead up to the discovery of the words (the couple pages before the one I posted) makes the reveal even better, but that page is great by itself. I liked when he yelled it later. I hope he doesn't change it. Anyone want to clarify exactly what happened with his wife, the bones and Ralph? "

first, thanks buckshot

about your other question:

About isis I don't have a scan, but she was killed by one of the four horsements.

And ralph sacrificed himself to imprison faust in a tower, and now he is "a ghost detective" lol

#10 Posted by Onyx (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh that is priceless

The kid's reaction shot is toooo funny lol

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Buckshot says:
"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/BlackAdam6p12.jpg I thought the lead up to the discovery of the words (the couple pages before the one I posted) makes the reveal even better, but that page is great by itself. I liked when he yelled it later. I hope he doesn't change it. Anyone want to clarify exactly what happened with his wife, the bones and Ralph? "
are you f#$king kidding me?"

That's what I was thinking. How do they go from shazam to Chocolate egg cream? Seems very weird but funny to me.

#12 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/BlackAdam6p12.jpgI thought the lead up to the discovery of the words (the couple pages before the one I posted) makes the reveal even better, but that page is great by itself. I liked when he yelled it later. I hope he doesn't change it. Anyone want to clarify exactly what happened with his wife, the bones and Ralph? "

are you f#$king kidding me?

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Buckshot says:

are you f#$king kidding me?"

nope, if you read the miniseries it's so great lol

#14 Posted by Doctor Brimstone (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the whole Black Adam mini-series was fantastic. I was a bit bummed to see DC make him so seemingly irredeemable with the murder of an entire city, but I have hope for the direction they're going with him. Even without the Word, Teth is a bad@#$. He really doesn't appear to need the courage of Mehen...

#15 Posted by Juggman (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel became the new Shazam, it was totally in his power to change his word to whatever he wanted. But if he wanted Adam to say human, he should have changed the word to something Adam would never say, like schmoopie.

#16 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Onyx said:
"Oh that is priceless

The kid's reaction shot is toooo funny lol"

Oh yeah totally.

He's all like "lol im ded"
#17 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

I laughed so hard when i read that..... 
"Chocolate Egg Creams" 
(laughs again and rolls on the floor luaghing)

#18 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck finding a place that actually will make you a chocolate egg creme

#19 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost:
So its been a while, and I haven't had a chance to buy anything more recent with BA in it after WWIII... 

Is this still his trigger phrase?  Or I read some stuff about him being a statue or something like that for a bit...any chance the phrase was reset? 

I still cant imagine him saying "Chocolate Egg Creams!!!" to bring down a bolt of lighting in a fight.  Kind of a mood killer for me...lol
#20 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Chocolate Egg Creams

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.