Smallville

#1 Posted by MisterDK (199 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it was a very small thing, but I did enjoy the Black Adam reference in this weeks Isis episode of Smallville.

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterDK: Heh, me too. I was going "Oh my God, Teth-Adam! That's Black Adam!" and she was thinking "wtf are you on about?" (Then I explained that he was Captain Marvel's enemy and she caught on :P)
#3 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

i did not catch it.

#4 Posted by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

I SOO need to watch Smallville 

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

damn, I need to start Season 10, I loved the finale to Season 9 but I usually like to watch Smallville in a marathon rather then one episode at a time

#6 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterDK:
I was digging it seeing Black Adam's name. 

I'm kind of hoping Capt. Marvel and Black Adam will be on the show. But I seriously doubt it.
#7 Edited by Nick-SV(ril) (573 posts) - - Show Bio
@Metatron_Da_Don:  I would post it with the spoiler trick(just in case) but I don't know how, so..

#8 Edited by exhyni9 (251 posts) - - Show Bio

wow i missed that
most of been just a quick flash then

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.