Is Black Adam a Muslim ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

I was doing some reserch on BA and it said "Kahndaqi population are relatively liberal Sunni Muslims who are willing to view Black Adam as a prophet along the lines of Mohammed." So it got me thinking BA might be Muslim ?

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33602 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid_Omega_Prime: he's a Pagan 
#3 Posted by Izaiah (5199 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I'm concerned, not even close.
I think it's also been suggested that Kahndaqi citizens worship, or at least believe in, Egyptian gods.

#4 Posted by redhood21 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe he was around when Pharaohs roamed the earf so hes prob monotheistic and down with Rah naw sayin.

HOOKED ON EBONICS!

#5 Posted by SoA (4841 posts) - - Show Bio

egyptians now are muslim but 2000 yrs ago worshipped gods like Ra and Horus

same thing for BA , Khandaq is muslim now but back when BA first appeared they still believed in Gods

#6 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

At that time there were no muslims, muslim religion only came up in around 600 A.D. Black Adam lived at around 2000 BCE. He believed in Amun-Re and Horus.

#7 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

egyptians now are muslim but 2000 yrs ago worshipped gods like Ra and Horus

same thing for BA , Khandaq is muslim now but back when BA first appeared they still believed in Gods

This

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.