Injustice: Gods Among Us - Black Adam Trailer

• 58 results
#51 Posted by slade_wilson (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightflash: About complaining that Sinestro and GL and Adam and Marvel have similar fighting styles.

#52 Posted by SmashBrawler (5501 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam looks OK, but his special is very disappointing and that thing with the electric orbs around him looks a little dumb, to be honest.

#53 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

I will spit on your tomb.

#54 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

....Can't see anything

#55 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Rellik21 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Would have been better if Green Arrow's super was that quantum arrow with Speedy in JLU.

#58 Posted by maurdakar (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't mean offence. But if you're concerned about power levels then you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Almost intentionally it seems...

Their making a fighting video game so they will balance it as such. Though the use of scenery breaks competitive balance. I assume Green Arrow is a zoner and that Black Adam is a juggernaut.

#59 Edited by Queso6p4 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94 said:

This game is going to be really fun to play!

You know what, I rarely buy fighting games but having seen a number of these videos, I have to get this. I'm actually getting it from Best Buy as they have the Black Lantern skins.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.