Black Adams Current Status?

#1 Posted by Kalz (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he supposedly is a statue now but i have been hearing that black adam isnt the villian he was once made out to be. Is this true?

#2 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

He was never a great villain like Kirby's classic Darkseid but he's a real punk now, Superman typically will go a few rounds with him but ultimately  bend him over and make a fool of him. In fact all characters from Fawcett/Whiz Comics have been violated by DC ever since they destroyed the comic company.

#3 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid said:
" He was never a great villain like Kirby's classic Darkseid but he's a real punk now, Superman typically will go a few rounds with him but ultimately  bend him over and make a fool of him. In fact all characters from Fawcett/Whiz Comics have been violated by DC ever since they destroyed the comic company. "
I actually think Black Adam was a pretty nice character. One of my top DC characters in fact. I think they wrote him with more consistency then they wrote Captain Marvel.  I would love to see this series make a come back. 
#4 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by Roldan (241 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid said:
He was never a great villain like Kirby's classic Darkseid but he's a real punk now, Superman typically will go a few rounds with him but ultimately  bend him over and make a fool of him. In fact all characters from Fawcett/Whiz Comics have been violated by DC ever since they destroyed the comic company.
52 and Shazam: Monster Society of Evil says hello! I haven't read much of the golden age and silver age stories with the Marvel family but those 2 books are the best  stories I've read with the Marvel family and Black Adam.
#6 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

bump....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.