Black Adam New 52

#1 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive heard from on of my sources that Black Adam will fight both Superman And Captain Marvel in his first fight in the new DCnU. How powerful do you guys think adam will be compared to Pre DCnU Mainstream DCU?

#2 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I hope he's a ruthless multiple powerhouse-buster.

#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Honestly, I hope he's a ruthless multiple powerhouse-buster.

This I loved him in the Superman/Captain Marvel movie.

#4 Posted by dondave (34224 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope he's still a BadAss MotherF*cker

#5 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

It be awesome if they didn't make him an outright villain.

#6 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he is someone who can fight both the JL and JLA by himself on equal terms; of course, not necessarily EASILY or anything, but, you know.

#7 Edited by MonsterStomp (15723 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Adam is on par with, if not stronger than H'el. H'el looks like he's filling in Adam's spot.

#8 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Black Adam and Captain Marvel both can do magic spells so they should easily beat up Superman and Wonder Woman.

#9 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

He has potential, I'm interested in a magic-based JLA villain. However, I'm not fond of the new Shazam

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.