BA's appearance

#1 Posted by IrishX (2467 posts) - - Show Bio

This may be a dumb question but I was wondering why he has the pointy elf ears? I thought he was human.
#2 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, he's from Vulcan.
#3 Edited by IrishX (2467 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've read it's as simple as trying to make him look more "evil".
#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause they ripped Namor off

#5 Posted by AdamBloom (3 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ears are a manifestion, from the egyptian gods, ment to send fear into mortals.Make him look less human, more like a god

#6 Posted by Achilles. (3819 posts) - - Show Bio
@AdamBloom said:
"

The Ears are a manifestion, from the egyptian gods, ment to send fear into mortals.Make him look less human, more like a god

"
nice answer
#7 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio
@AdamBloom said:
"

"
#8 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

None of Black Adam's patron gods have pointed ears, so that answer doesn't make much sense either.

#9 Posted by IrishX (2467 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
"None of Black Adam's patron gods have pointed ears, so that answer doesn't make much sense either. "

True but maybe he's onto something. Maybe someone was just thinking of Egyptian and Anubis and said hey lets give him pointy ears....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.