User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Black Adam rocks us again! 0

After "52", you couldn't help but to feel a little bad for Black Adam. His family, Isis and Osiris, ended up pushing daisies. However, you also couldn't help but go "Wow. That was an excellent story!" Well folks, he's back! And he is as gripping as ever! Black Adam returns, and we know what's on his mind. After slipping through security only because of the swelling and bruising on his face, administered by his followers as he told them to. His plan worked, and they proceeded straight to the tomb...

What Kings will Do 0

Teth Adam has some really loyal followers. They will die for him. They will do whatever he says. They will let Adam eat them. I did feel sorry for him in 52, but what he did to avenge Isis put him back to being a very bad guy. Then in Countdown we see that he is back to being Adam and gives his power away to Mary Marvel. This shows that this miniseries will bridge the 52-Countdown gap and let Adam find out his secret word...which I assume is "Sorry". With the U.N., the Bialyans, an unknown murde...