Who has been Bizarro in Marvel?

#1 Posted by Televisor (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Have there been any characters similar to Bizarro in the Marvel Universe?

#2 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

There's been an assload of evil clones and whathaveyou, but nothing extremely similar to DC's Bizarro if that's what you're asking. 

However, during the "Amalgam" thing Marvel and DC did together, they merged Bizarro and Carnage into the awesome Bizarnage! So there's a little-known fact for ya...

#3 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Charlie America

He was created from Steve Rogers pee.........
#5 Posted by President Lex (2 posts) - - Show Bio
@Televisor:

Yes.. In the almagan Universe their is a Bizarro/Carnage Crossover dubbed 'Bizarrange'.
#6 Posted by inferiorego (24261 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#7 Posted by Nightshade50 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say the closest thing to Bizarro is the hulk..... I don't know too many characters or comics so don't bother correcting me, But here is how they are alike: 

• Bad Speech
  • Bad logic (I think)
  • Brute strength
  • The have a little resemblance of each other's looks (Call me crazy)

I am sure there are better comic book fans out there that have a bettter answer than me.
#8 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

deaddpool & taskmaster

#9 Edited by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkcloakx:  How is TM like Bizarro? Taskmaster is a human with no powers but unique skills.
#10 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Beast

#11 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
"

Dark Beast

"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.